- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Grammy Nominated Samantha A. is a "big voice in a tiny body." With a Bachelors in Jazz Vocal Performance from the University of the Arts, Samantha has been actively singing and performing for over 10 years. Now, a 20-something, this singer/songwriter has released her first (self titled) EP, her newly released Stepping Stones EP (THESE WALLS VIDEO AVAILABLE ON YOUTUBE) and snagged a Grammy Nomination for her work on Blue Note Records artist Joey DeFrancesco's album, Never Can Say Goodbye, in 2011. Learn anything from breath control to songwriting to piano.
*** Studio Equipment ***
Keyboard, ukulele, microphone, recording equipment
*** Travel Equipment ***
-has travel keyboard available if necessary
Sang back-ups for Joey DeFrancesco's album, Never Can Say Goodbye
Grammy nominated for Best Jazz Contemporary Album in 2011
· Singing · In studio EXCELENT
· Piano · In home The lesson was informative and fun and my daughter thoroughly enjoyed it!
· Ukulele · In home lessons are always fun and my boyfriend and I have learned a lot :)
· Singing · In studio She was very friendly and made my daughter feel comfortable.
· Singing · In studio Samantha is an AMAZING teacher and will quickly help you find your strengths and weaknesses and get you rolling. Within two weeks I could already notice improvement in my singing and technique. It is a great mixture of lessons and practicing live material, so I would highly recommend for songwriters interested in learning how to better sing their own songs.
· Piano · In home Samantha teaches our 9 and 14 year old sons. She is extremely patient and very knowledgeable. We are very please to have her as a teacher!
· Singing · Love my singing lessons with Samantha.
She is the second teacher I've had so far and she is awesome. She knows exactly what she is doing and she is very patient. Its great that she is an artist of her own, and writes her own songs, cause you can learn a lot from her.