- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello! My name is Ryan and I can't wait to meet you! I've been teaching private lessons since 2008 and have loved helping my students accomplish exceptional tone, fluidity, and control of their instrument. I went to Berklee College of Music and earned a degree in Performance & Music Education in 2015. I'm a fun and caring person and my teaching style is simple, straightforward, and customized for each student. I look forward to helping you reach your goals!
Saxophone, Flute, Clarinet on various Albums and projects.
Orders, prep, drinks, busing, quality control.
Customer Service while preparing food including: Pizza, Burritos, Meat, sandwiches, etc.
Answer phone, check members in, set up consultations for new members, pass out class tickets, hand out towels, etc.
Provide free lifeline assurance wireless phones to individuals on government assistance programs.
I manage, lead and perform saxophone/flute with my Band. GrooVerse. All Genre Wedding Band
Executive Producer & Saxophonist for the Vocalist "Lezane."
Bari/Alto Saxophone. We played the Umbria Jazz Festival in Italy for 11 shows in July!
"The face of Berklee." Provide all basic information about Berklee via phone or in person. Sign in guests to dorms and distribute classrooms/practice rooms.
I booked and played with a band at Merrill Co. restaurant every Wednesday night 8:30-11pm for 8 consecutive shows. 1 Appleton St. Boston.
Bring food to tables and manage food tickets.
Serve drinks and pastries while providing excellent customer service.
Seat & Great. Take Out. (I sat Shaquille O'neal)
After going through the rigorous instruction of the 3rd best Music High School and the best Music College in the country, I was granted the certification joining the professional musician network. Starting with my first tour in Italy at the umbria Jazz Festival.
Founded in 1907, NAfME is among the world’s largest arts education organizations. NAfME advocates at the local, state, and national levels; provides resources for teachers, parents, and administrators; hosts professional development events; and offers a variety of opportunities for students and teachers.
· Piano · In home Ryan is teaching beginning piano to my 8 y.o. son, who's ADHD-squirrely and demands a mountain of patience from any teacher. Ryan is unflappable. He breaks up the lesson with different activities. First he'll teach a new piece, then sets aside the book to play a bass groove that my son can improvise freely over, then does something else again. Knows music inside and out and backwards and forwards, and the low-key, spontaneous approach works great for us.
· Saxophone · In studio Ryan's approach to teaching is rather unconventional. As he doesnt go by textbooks or run through a predetermined Curriculum. He seems to have a natural feeling for music backed by a solid knowledge of music theory. He is able to convey that in a spontaneous and individual way that keeps learning entertaining and isnt overbearing. It's been fun and efficient.
· Flute · In studio This guy is great. He knows what you want to learn and more on flute, clarinet, all of the saxophones. Not only does he get excellent tone on all of these instruments, he knows why. Get lessons before you wish you could.
· Clarinet · In studio Ryan is a great teacher.I am an older student and he has been
very patient.He is very knowlegeable and is eager to
pass this to his students.A very humble individual
I'm really happy to have found great teacher.
· Saxophone · In home Ryan is an amazing musician and really helped me step up my game.
· Piano · In studio So many teachers make you take lessons from scratch to see how much you have learned and go over the material again with you to fix errors. It is so boring for me!!! I hate that. I'm sure it works for some people. I like to play my hardest song and then go from there instead! He did no for met. He caught on right away, exactly where I needed help. I didn't waste hours and hours of tedious lessons that I would quit rather than have to do that same material again! Also, he breaks things down that are very complicated, to easy to understand chunks and bits to make it easy.
· Saxophone · In studio Best Time!
· Flute · In home Ryan gave me a great flute lesson!
· Saxophone · In studio Ryan G. is by far the best, most patient and humble teacher I've ever had. He is crazy talented and passionate about music and his positive energy is contagious! Don't miss your chance to work with him before he gets too famous.