- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a conservatory trained (St. Olaf College BM, Peabody Conservatory MM) professional oboe player. I played for many years in the Boston Philharmonic Orchestral and am currently the second oboe in Symphony New Hampshire. I have free-lanced around the greater Boston area since 1987 playing orchestral music and chamber music professionally. I have also taught oboe students since 1987. Much of the teaching was through public school systems such as Newton, Natick, Concord and Shrewsbury. I have a room in my house dedicated to music. It has separate access from the rest of our house (our dog and my own kids!) I do love sharing music with people of all ages. My students get not only advice on how to play the oboe but also a perspective of music history and theory in so far as it pertains to the music one is learning.
· Oboe · In home Mr. Kaye has been teaching my 11 year old daughter since mid June (6 weeks). He has great knowledge and has helped my daughter correct bad habits she picked up for past 2 years from her previous teacher. She has gained greater respect and understanding of Oboe.
Mr. Kaye is an incredible Oboist and is very easy going. He treats my daughter as budding talent and has patience. He encourages her and praises her. It is a pleasure to watch my daughter progress.
My daughter and I would highly recommend Mr. Kaye to anybody who wants to learn to play an oboe.
· Oboe · In studio Wonderful teacher! The constructive criticism was very much apprecied and needed. Ron is very patient with my daughter and helped identify bad habits she acquired from previous instructors. We look forward to continuing the lessons.