Hi there! My name is Regina and I've been teaching private lessons and coaching chamber ensembles since 2009. I love helping my students (children and adults) learn new instruments, transition from one instrument to another, prepare for contests and auditions, and help them achieve their personal goals. I studied at Valparaiso University and earned a degree in Music Business in 2011 with my primary instrument being Violin and secondary was Viola. I continued on to graduate school and received my M.A. from Valpo as well in 2013. I am currently a member of the Philharmonic Orchestra of Indianapolis as a violinist as well as perform actively with the local musical theater community. I look forward to meeting and playing music with you!
· Violin · In home Regina has been great with our 2 daughters. We had to recently change teachers and she has made the adjustment very smooth. The girls responded quickly and are motivated to continue their practices and lessons. Regina is very patient and encouraging. Thanks Regina!
· Violin · In home Regina has been very patient teaching my 6 year old daughter. She is sure to take the time to answer all of her questions.
· Violin · In home We had our first lesson for our daughter with Regina, and after Regina had left, our daughter was pumped to keep the lessons going. Regina was very encouraging and a great teacher!
· Violin · In home She was able to keep my daughter engaged and was very flexible with keeping up with my daughter's youthful personality.
· Viola · In home Regina was great! She was very patient with Lily(a beginner ).Can't wait for our next class.
· Violin · In studio Regina is a great teacher with patience and encouragment, she really knows her staff and quickly figured out what I was not doing right.I like her class
· Violin · In home Ms Regina is very professional, kind, patient and willing to meet any student at the level they need to begin. I found her to be the kind of personality that will work well with my "ocd' and nervous beginnings.