- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Rachel Meredith Vocal Studios has a passion for music and a commitment to excellence. I teach every skill level from beginner to advanced, whether you are looking to fine-tune your pitch or learn proper breathing techniques or needing help with control and placement. My love for music, combined with a love for teaching, is what makes my approach so specialized and a perfect fit for whatever goals you may have!
I assess each student's individual needs and skill level in order to tailor a lesson plan customized for him/her. I set achievable goals in lessons, so the students can feel a sense of accomplishment and growth, which fuels their enthusiasm for music! My goal is to have each student gain the skills needed to become an accomplished vocalist. Specializing in Broadway, classical, and jazz, Rachel Meredith Vocal Studios will help you find your voice one note at a time.
Founded in 1944, National Association of Teachers of Singing, Inc. (NATS) is the largest professional association of teachers of singing in the world with more than 7,000 members worldwide.
· Singing · In home Rachel is so kind and is a marvelous instructor. I would highly recommend her :-)
· Singing · In studio Rachel's so great to work with! Excited to continue lessons with her
· Singing · In studio Had a great first lesson!
· Vocal Training · In studio Rachel is an incredibly gifted vocal instructor. I saw great improvements in both of my daughters in a short amount of time, not only in their vocal ability, but also in their auditioning skills and most importantly, their confidence. Highly recommend!
· Vocal Training · In studio I honestly cannot say enough positive things about Rachel. We met her through CYT where my daughter took theater classes from Rachel and was directed by Rachel in several musicals. Because Rachel was so wonderful to work with and so clearly talented at teaching and directing, several years ago, my daughter started private vocal lesson with her and I have seen my daughter's vocal abilities grow in leaps and bounds. Rachel is an ace at picking music to work on that stretches abilities while at the same time, keeps vocal lessons fun. I highly recommend her as a voice and theater coach.