- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am an experienced classical pianist with honorable degrees obtained from the most prestigious musical institutions in the world - State Academy of Music (Russian conservatory of music) located in Minsk, Belarus, as well as The College of Saint-Rose, Albany, New York, Unites States. Piano has been my main area of concentration since I was five years old, so I consider myself to be a top professional in the music field.
I really enjoy working with highly motivated students and welcome various ages and levels. I have worked both with professional musicians and beginner level music enthusiasts. As a teacher and piano soloist, I have worked in various countries including Russia, Italy, France and the United States. My international teaching experience has been showing wonderful results, and I am proud of my students winning the highest places in the international auditions, competitions and festivals worldwide.
My thoroughly developed teaching method is built on the best combination of Russian and European traditions in music education, and it is intended to build and advance skills in reading, technique, theory, to enrich music appreciation by exploring compositions of variety of styles and genres, to discover the internal abilities and approach to an instrument, and master performing techniques.
· Piano · In home I was very impressed with Polina professionalism and how friendly she was. It was my daughter first lesson and she loved it. I would highly recommend Polina to anyone who is interested in piano lessons.
· Classical Piano · In studio Polina is a great instructor with an encyclopedic knowledge of music. She is very precise in her instructions, and really guides you through a piece. She also brings great enthusiasm and energy to the lesson. She was very flexible with my crazy schedule and was willing to adjust lesson days on short notice. I would definitely recommend her.
· Classical Piano · In studio After taking lessons with Polina for 6-months, I've realized one important truth... she is the embodiment of MUSIC. Polina is classically trained with grace and elegance in an “old world” Russian culture. She understood exactly what I needed to work on and which exercises would benefit me the most.
Passion, tolerance and patience are colors used to paint a clear portrait of Polina. Respectfully demanding, she has polished the old pieces I've struggled with over the years, as-well my sight-reading skills have improved by leaps and bounds.
As pianos need regular tuning and care so do pianists… and Polina is the craftswoman.
· Classical Piano · In studio Great teacher! Very professional!
· Classical Voice · In studio Polina is an amazing instructor. She is funny, creates a very warm atmosphere and is incredibly patient. She has a real passion to help others and to bring out the best in them. She has a real joy for teaching and I can't recommend her enough.
· Classical Voice · In home I find polina to be very dedicated and an expert on the piano and her teaching . I lready found I had a passion for music but After only one lesson she has opened up a whole new world of music . I can't wait for my next lesson
· Piano · In home Polina is a great teacher.
Having the appointment at her home has worked out great!!
· Classical Voice · Online I have always wanted to take classical voice. I am 64 years of age decided just to go ahead and do it. I chose Poline for her expertise, credentials and her heritage. I was very nervous and hardly spoke more than five words. Poline was so understanding, caring and really understood my fear. She has been a God sent. I have only had three lessons so far and Poline has made me feel as though I have had lessons all my life. She gently points out where and what I need to work on. Poline explains with her voice, so I further understand. Her patients are incredible. I am doing a piece titled "Angel of Music", and I mean this with my whole heart that Poline is my "Angel of Music". Thank you for bringing light, laughter, and music into my life.
· Piano · In home We are so lucky to have found an amazing piano instructor for my 7 yr old in Niskayuna, NY. Polina is an extremely talented musician and is a wonderful teacher. She is patient and brings out the very best in her student. Polina can clearly identify the strengths and weaknesses and gives clear instructions and directions to overcome the weaknesses and improve one's technique. My son enjoys going to his piano lessons and each lesson is very exciting, rewarding and fun! I wish I could give more than 5 stars!!
· Classical Voice · Online It was an excellent experience! Highly professional, courteous, and passionate teacher. We'll continue to take Polina's classes because it seems we found a devoted teacher we were looking for.