- Teaches students:
- Ages 1+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
Hello! My name is Paul Bisono, I am a Red Cross Swim Instructor/Lifeguard with 9+ years of teaching experience. I swam throughout school, but I have found teaching to be my passion.
"What separates me from other instructors?"
1) Because I am the owner of my swim business, I do not have to follow a strict curriculum. I develop my lessons based on the students learning style.
2) I teach swimming, by teaching confidence. I place an emphasis on teaching the same techniques you would see swimmers do in the Olympics. Once the foundation is solid, we develop their speed and strength. The purpose is to not only have a student who is safe in the water but a student who feels they are the best swimmer. We do this by teaching them the techniques used by the best
3) The pool I use allows me to provide a private experience (most of the time)
I am very fortunate to be teaching at the Courtyard Marriott in Ronkonkoma. Although sometimes there are guests of the hotel who come to swim, those instances are rare. Our location allows your child to focus on the lesson in the pool. Compared to other swim lessons who cram 8+ lessons at a time into a small pool, we put the "Private" in private lesson.
4) I am not a part-time employee looking to make some extra money at a part-time job. I am an aquatic professional who has years of experience, I am passionate about what I do. I specialize in teaching all aspects of swimming, any question you have about swimming, I can answer it.
5) I have years of experience with special needs swim lessons. Our location eases those with sensory issues.
I appreciate you taking the time to read this, and I hope you consider me for this position!