- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Males 5 to 50
Private piano teacher for 40 years. New Jersey Permanent Teaching Certification. BS in Music Education. MS in Elementary Education. Full time 4th grade teacher. Substitute, all elementary grades. Public school piano teacher. Concert pianist. Accompanist. Excellent references. Several of my students went on to music careers.
I do have a background check which was necessary for my teaching position. Please let me know how I can send you a copy.
Piano teacher in several public schools. Responsible for weekly private lessons, and presentation of recitals, also entering students in scholastic music competitions.
Para professional; certified New Jersey teacher to assist classroom teachers in various locales.
Permanent Teaching Certification in common branch subjects
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
The mission of the American Guild of Organists is to enrich lives through organ and choral music. To achieve this we: 1. Encourage excellence in the performance of organ and choral music 2.Inspire, educate, and offer certification for organists and choral conductors 3. Provide networking, fellowship, and mutual support 4.Nurture future generations of organists 5. Promote the organ in its historic and evolving roles; and 6. Engage wider audiences with organ and choral music.
· Piano · In studio I know Patricia as senior pastor of Second Presbyterian Church in her work as guest organist, teacher and choir director for 13 years. Patricia is a true professional with tremendous capacities and teaching abilities. She is an outstanding organist with the gift to bring the best out of people as choir director. She works well with diverse communities from different backgrounds. She is an amazing teacher combining compassion with true passion for beauty and excellence. Patricia is a rare gift to us all!
Rev. Michael Granzen, Ph.D.
Pastor, Second Presbyterian Church
Elizabeth, NJ 07201
· · Patricia Brady-Danzig is a very talented pianist and teacher. I have seen her perform many times. She is excellent at both classical and popular music. Her teaching skills are well known both to private students and in the public schools. She has a wonderful knowledge of many composers and she
Imparts that knowledge to her students as she teaches them to play the piano.
She makes lessons a very enjoyable experience.
· Piano · In home Working with Patricia has been fun, fulfilling and challenging in the best way possible! She is a patient and talented teacher who is flexible and encouraging. I'm an older beginner, and she's been creative in helping me learn how to play the piano, including writing out materials and tailoring my lesson to the skills I want to obtain. I recommend her without reservation!