Teaching is a passion all my students love what they learn. And there progress is my number one concern. I have been teaching since the age of 17 and all are welcome to learn the joys of Brass instruments 450 students on a private level since I began teaching.
I began studying at the age of 9 with a top trumpet professional David Frick man what an experience, If you want to make excelllent progress look no further.
I began teaching private students while still in highschool and to this day i have had the pleasure and responsibility of having taught 450 students one on one and the list continues to grow. Many of these students have become elite musicians in there own rite. I consider myself fortunate to have had the opportunity to instruct such wonderful and inspiring young people
Directed full band rehersals with full instrumentation. Middle school and High school ensembles as well as accepting additional musical responsibility for surrounding college students. Who were seeking to improve their playing skills.
Responsible for individual instruction as well as full classroom . Individual instruction on all brass instruments was a focal point in the schools allowing me to reach thousands of students per year with tremendous success. Many to go on as professional musicians on a college level and band directors within the same county.
The International Trumpet Guild is a non-profit organization founded in 1975 to promote communications among trumpet players around the world and to improve the artistic level of performance, teaching, and literature associated with the trumpet.
· Trombone · Online Great with my 10 year old son. Professional & kind. Extremely happy.
· Trombone · Online My son said Mr Pasquale was incredibly knowledgeable and could tell immediately what kind of help he needed to improve his trombone playing. I am pleased to have my son taking lessons from Pasquale.
· Trombone · Online Jeff really seemed to get a lot out of the lesson.
· French Horn · Online Mr. Gallo was very professional. He started out making sure Mackenzie was using the right techniques for breathing, mouthpiece, etc. He wants to be sure you know the correct method from start to finish and doesn't just teach you the notes/music. We were very pleased with his teaching method. Thank you.
· French Horn · Online My 13 year old daughter wanted lessons to improve on her french horn playing . We found Pasquale through his positive reviews and thought we would give him a try. I was a little apprehensive that lessons could be effective through the Internet verses in person. I was wrong.
Pasquale called us as soon as we signed up for lessons to introduce himself, exchange Skype information as well as iron out the best times for lessons.
I played French horn from 5th grade through most of high school and also took some private lessons.
I was extremely impressed with Pasquale. He took the time to really explain to my daughter the mechanics of playing a brass instrument better than I ever heard it when I was younger.
He had my daughter take notes and gave her assignments for the next week.
I am looking forward to watching my daughter's playing grow under his guidance.
· Trumpet · Online I look forward to my weekly lessons. Mr. Gallo is an amazing instructor full of knowledge. He challenges his students at every step and makes them better players.
· Trumpet · In home First lesson went very well. Pasquale was extremely thorough. His knowledge and passion came through loud and clear. My son got a lot out of it and is off to a good start.
· Tuba · In home Mr.Gallo is indeed passionate about teaching & this is very evident in his approach. He has encouraged my son enormously & in just 3 lessons I have noticed a huge improvement in my son's progress, ability & general confidence.
· Tuba · In home Great introductory lesson, patient and obviously passionate about his craft and sharing it with others. A true teacher, much more than just teaching music was shared.
· Trumpet · I can't express enough in words how wonderful Mr. Gallo is as a music instructor. He has been teaching both my boys trumpet for ten years now. My older son has achieved Superior Ratings in Solo and Ensemble for 6 years straight, was selected to perform with the All County Jazz Band for 3 years and contributed to MSD High School winning numerous awards in Jazz, Concert, Symphonic and Marching Band. My younger son started his first lessons last year (6th Grade) and achieved Superior Ratings on his first Solo and Ensemble. All of these accomplishments are due to Mr. Gallo's excellent teaching skills and the knowledge of how to get you or your child to reach their full potential. I strongly recommend Mr. Gallo to any parent or student who wants to learn from one of the best.