- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
*** Specialties ***
I use the Suzuki method for younger flute students and a combination of Blocki Flute Method and Rubank for students who are in fifth grade and above. I work with students to set specific goals for their progress and encourage them to enter solo and ensemble, all county and all-state competitions and I prepare them for those competitions if they want to enter them. I also work with adults and teenagers. I teach piano up to the intermediate level using the Faber books.
I teach harp classes at two elementary, two middle schools and one high school. We have approximately 50 students countywide enrolled in harp. Two of the county harp students have received full tuition college scholarships with harp being at least one of the reasons they got the scholarship.
I play flute and harp for weekly services at Seminole Presbyterian Church. I also invite students to play for prelude at the church as a performing opportunity - they are not required to stay for the service unless they choose to do so.
I have been a freelance harpist and flutist, performing for weddings and special occasions for 15+ years. This summer I will be partnering with a teacher friend of mine to form Dolce Flute and Harp which will continue to offer music for weddings and special events,.
I teach beginning, intermediate and advanced levels on flute. I also work on the staff of a local church playing flute for weekly services. I use the Suzuki method for all levels and the Blocki Flute Method and Rubank Method for all students. I encourage students to participate in band and other musical groups and their music with that group is part of my lessons.
I taught flute, piano and harp for Tampa Music Co. (No longer in existence).
Sigma Alpha Iota is a professional International Music Fraternity for women. Formed to uphold the highest standards of music and to further the development of music in America and throughout the world, it continues to provide musical and educational resources to its members and the general public.Sigma Alpha Iota operates its own national philanthropy, Sigma Alpha Iota Philanthropies, Inc.
· Harp · Online I can't wait to have my second lesson!
· English Literature · In studio Hey My names Kevin C. and you're a pretty cute milf, i'd like to meet you sometime maybe where I reside in Merritt island?;)
· Harp · Online Patient, explains things well. Great instructor.
· Harp · In home I was very impressed with Pam and her method of teaching an adult. she met my expectations and I enjoyed my lessons
· Harp · In home My son loves his harp lessons. He is only 4, but she has made playing harp such a joy for him that he practices every day. We are very lucky to have found her.
· Harp · In home Pam is wonderful. She really knows the harp and we hit it off very well for our first session together. Looking forward to our next lesson.
· Harp · Online Very good lesson! My first with skype. Pam was very clear, precise and helpful and made clear, good assignments for next week. SO glad I signed up for lessons with her. This is great!
· Flute · I have known Pam Irwin for more than 35 years. She is an exceptional musician with the highest of professional standards. She has earned a Masters Degree in flute and I was honored to have her play at my wedding. Pam is also proficient in harp and piano and has been giving lessons for many years. Anyone seeking lessons in flute, harp or piano would greatly benefit from Pam's expertise and experience.
· · Pam Irwin is an outstanding musician and music teacher. She has a Master's Degree in Flute and plays beautifully. Her harp performances are enjoyed by many every week, and she is a talented teacher of harp, piano, fife, as well as flute. I recommend her to anyone considering taking lessons in any of these areas.
· Flute · Online As a parent of a 14 year old flutist, I was apprehensive in doing online flute lessons initially but am glad that I did. We chose Pam for our on line lesson teacher based on her high level of experience. My daughter needed help with her audition music and Pam was able to work with her to get her ready with our tight deadline that we had. Pam even took it upon herself to look into all the material that was needed for her audition and scanned the missing docs that I overlooked. She is always thinking ahead and preparing material for the next lesson. I would highly recommend Pam for a private lesson teacher, I am glad we found her!