- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello I been playing the violin/fiddle for about ten years and been enjoying it since. I'm the type of girl you will see pickin away in the back yard having a great time with the band. If you love the Bachs of the world or the Charlie's I can teach you how!
*** Lesson Details ***
I can be very strict but you will love me for it later (due to the results after) but I love to have fun as well. I do give out prizes if you practice and do a great job as well. I love to have fun to make sure you always ready for our lessons. I teach Suzuki, Tablature, and Alfred's. I also teach how to learn by ear as well. Hope to see ya!
*** Specialties ***
Suzuki, blue grass, Celtic,
· Violin · In home Karen was able to evaluate my violin, correct st up issues and recommend which package items should be replaced.. Additionally she worked with me on some of my physical limitations.
· Violin · In home We just had our first lesson with Karen. She is so knowledgeable, nice and really sweet with my daughter, who is only 6. We can't wait to have more lessons!
· Fiddle · In home I sound horrible, but it was my first lesson. Karen is great!
· Violin · In home Karen is a very understanding, wonderful instructor that makes me feel very comfortable even when I sound terrible! :-)
· Violin · Karen is a great teacher
Karen teaches my 5 yr. old daughter violin. She loves Karen and has progressed quicker than I thought she would. Karen is very good with little kids and really knows how to motivate them. My daughter looks forward to seeing her each week and is willing to work for Karen. She especially likes it when Karen plays with her. I would definitely recommend Karen as a teacher!
Take Lessons makes scheduling and payments easy.