Lessons from a working multi-platinum selling composer and music producer! Classically trained at the prestigious Royal Academy of Music Nick can teach you how to create music that will launch or bring success to your career! Nick G., also known as world music artist Nicholas G., is a Yamaha sponsored artist who has written and self produced over 15 albums selling millions worldwide achieving 55 consecutive weeks on the Billboard Charts. His warm and and nurturing approach towards students as well as his ability to explain techniques in a simple and accessible manner make him an exceptional teacher. His songwriting, engineering and production skills are unparalleled amongst his peers and he is a proven / verifiable figure in the world of music on an international and highly respected level.
His music has been licensed and used by numerous companies such as Discovery Channel, Wynn Resorts, Universal, Sea World, Chrysler, Mercedes Benz, Bose Audio to name a few.
He currently produces and composes for the Electronic Dance Music act (We Are) Nexus who have received two iTunes top 100 dance and Billboard charting singles in their first two years. TakeLesson's recently published this article by Nick titled "15 Things You Must Do to Make it in the Music Industry": http://bit.ly/1LNR0J4
Nick is a long time voting member of NARAS, The Grammy’s, and is currently active within the Chicago Chapter.
In Nick's lessons you will learn:
– Conceptualizing and choosing the right song
– Lyric writing, top line melody and song construction
– Working with vocals and vocalists
– Laying the foundation for a successful song
– Recording all the elements, making the right choices
– Working with DAW’s (Digital Audio Workstations) and how to get the most out of your tools
– Mixing, effect processing and learning objectivity
– Mastering and finalizing your project
– Exposure, getting your track heard. The do’s and don'ts of the music industry
– Follow up. Keep producing and creating from what you have learned. I can be a valuable team member for you and add you to my business network.
Specializing in teaching complete arrangement, composition and music production for major music markets such as Top40, Electronic Dance Music, Electro-Pop, Pop.
Board member responsibilities included organizing local Youth Battle of the Bands, balancing fiscal budge and fund raising.
Gemini Sun Records, distributed exclusively by Warner Music Group / ADA represented 75 artists and over 250 titles within the world music genres.
The Recording Academy, known variously as The National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences or NARAS, is a U.S. organization of musicians, producers, recording engineers and other recording professionals dedicated to improving the quality of life and cultural condition for music and its makers. The Recording Academy is headquartered in Santa Monica.