Learn how to compose, produce and engineer successful music from a working multi-platinum selling composer and music producer! Nick will take you step by step, in his own studio, through the process of creating your own successful track. Classically trained at the prestigious Royal Academy of Music Nick will teach you all the basic essentials that drive hit music making your music sound like a pro! Nick G., also known as world music artist Nicholas G., is a Yamaha sponsored artist who has written, self produced and engineered over 250 songs and 17 albums selling millions worldwide achieving 55 consecutive weeks on the Billboard Charts. His warm and and nurturing approach towards students as well as his ability to explain techniques in a simple and accessible manner make him an exceptional teacher. His songwriting, engineering and production skills are unparalleled amongst his peers and he is a proven / verifiable figure in the world of music on an international and highly respected level.
His music has been licensed and used by numerous companies such as Discovery Channel, Wynn Resorts, Universal, Sea World, Chrysler, Mercedes Benz, Bose Audio to name a few.
He currently produces for multiple Billboard charting dance and pop acts who have received multiple iTunes top 100 dance and Billboard charting singles. TakeLesson's recently published this article by Nick titled "15 Things You Must Do to Make it in the Music Industry": http://bit.ly/1LNR0J4
Nick is a long time voting member of NARAS, The Grammy’s, and is currently active within the Chicago Chapter.
In Nick's lessons you will learn:
– Techniques used in creating exceptional productions and mixes
– Introduction to DAW's (Digital Audio Workstations)
– Laying the foundation for a successful song within a DAW
– Song construction, top line melody and lyric writing
– Working with vocals and vocalists
– Recording all the elements, making the right choices
– Mixing, effect processing and learning objectivity
– Mastering and finalizing your project
– Exposure, getting your track heard. The do’s and don'ts of the music industry
– Follow up. Keep producing and creating from what you have learned. I can be a valuable team member for you and add you to my business network.
Specializing in teaching complete arrangement, composition and music production for major music markets such as Top40, Electronic Dance Music, Electro-Pop, Pop.
Board member responsibilities included organizing local Youth Battle of the Bands, balancing fiscal budge and fund raising.
Gemini Sun Records, distributed exclusively by Warner Music Group / ADA represented 75 artists and over 250 titles within the world music genres.
The Recording Academy, known variously as The National Academy of Recording Arts & Sciences or NARAS, is a U.S. organization of musicians, producers, recording engineers and other recording professionals dedicated to improving the quality of life and cultural condition for music and its makers. The Recording Academy is headquartered in Santa Monica.