- Levels Taught:
- Beginner, Intermediate
- Teaches students:
- Ages 5+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
Nicco Centofanti has established himself as a dynamic and versatile performer, successful educator, and adventurous artist well versed in all genres.
An award-winning graduate of Berklee College of Music, Centofanti studied with renowned musicians Ray Vega, Jason Palmer, and John Wheatley, among others.
A prolific session player as well as live performer, Centofanti has taken his music all over the Eastern United States, performing in such venues as:
• Times Square, NYC • Lowell Folk Festival • Blue Ocean Music Hall • Mercury Lounge • Stowe, Stratton & Sunday River Resorts • Firehouse Theater for The Arts • Frozen Harbor Music Festival • Brighton Music Hall • House of Blues • Faneuil Hall
and has shared the stage or recorded with:
• Freevolt • Michael Bernier & The Uprising • Dr. Dog • Rusted Root • Higher Education • The Elovaters • Zach Deputy • Twiddle • Roots of Creation • Soul Rebel Project • The Alchemystics • Mighty Mystic • Spritiual Rez • Consider The Source • Fear Nuttin’ Band • DPR • Tropidelic • Warrior King • Rangotan Smith (Black Uhuru) • Landon Wordswell • JPRIZM
Nicco currently performs 100+ shows a year and is currently traveling all over the eastern seaboard with critically acclaimed roots/rock band Freevolt.
-Completed eastern seaboard tour of over 100 performances from South Carolina to Vermont.
- December/2017 – Album Release “Open Up Your Door” – featured on multiple radio programs worldwide.
- Active participation and leading role in marketing, advertising, and promotion for the band.
- Perform and assist in the coordination of a travel schedule in a variety of locales and formalities.
- Responsible for editing, proofing and overall quality control on album release(s) and other projects.
- Exhibit extraordinary coordinating and scheduling skills in order to efficiently book non-conflicting appointments throughout the week for multiple clients and organizations.
- Routinely develop, organize, and implement multiple plans, programs, and strategies to meet the needs of each client in an efficient and timely manner.
- Serve as a liaison between music school owners, parents/guardians, and students, ensuring efficient scheduling and class fulfillment.
- Have held multiple positions at various music schools across Massachusetts, many simultaneous.
- Provide both private and freelance guitar lessons, including curriculum development and execution.
- Develop and provide instruction and training to clients of all ages, ethnicities and social backgrounds.
A prolific session player as well as live performer all over the Eastern United States, performing in over 100 shows a year with a variety of artists and venues.
The Berklee Alumni Affairs Office embraces the college’s alumni as valuable members and vital stakeholders in a lifelong, global community. We strive to foster and strengthen alumni engagement in meaningful and innovative ways that support the interests and goals of alumni in their professional and personal pursuits.
Guided by the college’s mission, we seek to build a sense of shared community, pride, professional achievement, volunteerism, philanthropic support, and commitment to Berklee. We celebrate and applaud our alumni as they seek to improve the world around them through their creative pursuits.