- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a seasoned performer and teacher who loves to help people discover the great talent that lies within them! I have been performing for over 20 years, and teaching for about 13. I love working with people, especially children. I have an AA in music and specialize in helping vocalists overcome confidence issues due to obstacles (whether real or imagined) that are holding them back when they sing. I have traveled with choirs and small singing groups as well as performing as a soloist in musicals and with choirs. I have directed children's choirs for 15 years. Now available nationwide for online students!
*** Lesson Details ***
I have a very easy going attitude that helps my students feel comfortable. At the same time, I expect hard work and diligence as the student progresses. I don't want to waste anyone's time or money...the only way to improve is to work hard. I use a variety of curriculum depending on the student's level and desire. For example, for beginning adults I use the curriculum "Everybody's Singing". After several months with me, a student will have gained a great deal of confidence and seen an improvement in his or her overall technique, as well as intonation and pitch.
*** Studio Equipment ***
Lessons in the music room, keyboard, no pets, driveway parking for students
*** Travel Equipment ***
I provide my own copies of my curriculum. I expect my student to provide his/her copy of the curriculum, as well as a keyboard/piano.
*** Specialties ***
Pop, classical, contemporary, contemporary Christian
· Singing · Online She seems very knowledgeable and nice.
· Singing · Online Wonderful first lesson! She made my daughter completely comfortable and we can't wait for the next lesson.
· Singing · In home Naara is awesome! She is so sweet and understanding. A perfect teacher for someone who is just learning to sing.
· Singing · In home Very friendly and patient instructor. Does a great job at making you feel comfortable with wherever you are at in singing while making great suggestions to help you improving.
· Singing · In studio As an adult with no singing experience ever, I was quite nervous to try my first singing lesson. Naara put me right at ease from the very beginning and made me excited to come back. Her advice is spot on and delivered in a very supportive way. I learned a lot and gained so much confidence with my singing in very little time. I would highly recommend Naara for voice lessons.
· Singing · Great lessons with Naara, I'm excited each time we practice
Naara is a great teacher, has taught me the techniques of singing, I truly appreciate her and would easily recommend her to another student.
· Singing · Very Attentive and not afraid to give honest opinion!
Naara was very attentive in listening to my needs. She pointed out my strengths and weaknesses. After failing to get an interview with my church worship director to be a worship team member, Naara reestablished my confidence in my abilities. She is helping me with breathing exercises that will help me achieve my goal of singing the National Anthem at a sporting event. Within the next week I will be in a studio to make a CD of singing the National Anthem for audition with the Seattle Mariners. Thanks Naara!
· Singing · Excellent teacher! Upbeat learning atmosphere!
Naara T. is an awesome singing teacher! Very patient, cheerful, and warmhearted. I would definitely recommend her to others who are wanting to take singing lessons.
· Singing · This teacher is great
Naara is a great teacher. She is very patient and is good at teaching kids. My daughter loves her a lot because she doesn't waste any time in class but just teaches. Most music teacher teaches opera or classic songs but she teaches pop songs which is very suitable for my daughter because she is a pre teen. She doesn't yell if you sing it wrong but just to correct you and let you practice until you get it right. That's why I would recommend her to other people who is looking for a vocal teacher for their kids.
· · Very cheerful, patient and great with kids plus has a beautiful voice.