I'm a performing artist and music teacher. I received my Bachelors and Masters degree in music at Boston's New England Conservatory, where I was a member of the jazz, classical, and third-stream departments. I also spent 8 years gigging in Berlin, Germany and teaching adults and teenagers. However, I've always also enjoyed working with kids; especially introducing them to music through piano, language, movement, role-playing, and singing. I have the most experience teaching piano, and I think it's the best instrument to start on, if you don't know much about music, but flute was my first instrument, and singing is my forte!
Teach workshops and private lessons at a private music school in Boonton, NJ. Organize performance there with all private students 2 - 8 times a year!
Designed and taught private piano and voice lessons to students supplied by on-line agency.
● Designed and taught voice lessons
● Worked with Studiohelper to register attendance and communicate w/parents
● Assisted in biannual school performances
● Oversaw organization of events, scheduling, and parent presentations
● Led rowing trip, hiking excursion, and morning yoga
● Taught language and music classes
● Taught private voice lessons to teenage students in preparation for musical
● Designed and instructed music class for 3rd graders
● Incorporated choreography, improvisation and composition
● Supervised, directed and participated in student composed opera