My teaching philosophy is based in the belief that learning music should be fun and exciting! I always encourage my students to pursue the kind of music that they find most appealing, rather than using the same curriculum and method book. I teach private lessons and have had the experience of working with hundreds of students ranging from beginners with no experience to advanced players.
*** Lesson Details ***
Fun and patient piano teacher with more than 15 years of experience.
*** Travel Equipment ***
Music staff paper
I have studied, performed and taught music over 18 years.
I like to focus on music theory and reading skills, in addition to developing musicality from the first lesson.
· Piano · In home Minoo is an amazing instructor. She has been working with my younger son since he was 4. He is a squirmy little guy and she has been able to keep him engaged and interested, while making lessons fun. I so appreciate that Minoo's focus is to foster a love of music and we've been so impressed with the progress our son has made in a short time!
· Piano · In home Minoo has been a wonderful piano teacher for my 8-year-old daughter for the past year. She is always punctual and prepared, bringing my daughter new music as soon as she masters a piece. She is kind and patient, and my daughter enjoys her lessons very much. As a bonus, Minoo organizes a yearly recital for her students, so we get to see their progress. I highly recommend her as a piano teacher:)
· Piano · In home I would absolutely give her 5 stars!!! And if it were out of 10, I would give her 10!!! She is so awesome with my daughter (6). She is patient and knows how to teach young children. We really enjoy having Minoo as our daughters teacher and my child has learned how to play the piano !!! I highly recommend this piano instructor !!!!
· Piano · In home Awesome first lesson for my 6 yr old daughter. Minoo is a great teacher and my daughter can't wait for her next lesson next week !!
· Piano · In home Minoo is an excellent teacher! She's very patient and she makes it fun. She actually had me playing songs by my 2nd lesson! For someone who had no idea how to read music let alone play the piano before she walked through my door, I find it quite remarkable. I would highly recommend her to anyone wanting to learn how to play.
· Piano · Great teacher
Ms. Minoo is very professional, always on time, kind, gentle, and a joy to have as a music teacher.