- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a 22 yr old student at the College of Southern Nevada who is currently working toward a degree in music; while still making time to play in a band. I was in High School When I bought my first guitar and developed a passion for music. For me music opened the door to a new lifestyle and ultimately led me to begin teaching and sharing music with others. I have taught a variety of ages, ranging from children to adults. For beginner guitarists, I believe there can be just as much joy and fun as there can be practice. I strive to make everything simple while important skills are learned. I am a patient and committed teacher who can show you these skills that will help to make you a well-rounded musician.
Each lesson will consist of a unique and personalized curriculum to fit the student’s needs. This will be done at a pace that allows for confidence to be built and a complete understanding of the material. Each student is taught the basic skills of guitar so that they can become an independent and self-sufficient musician with a strong fundamental foundation. Crucial skills such as reading music, scales, various chords, and more will be taught in each lesson. Each lesson will be just as enjoyable as it is informative. After all, “pleasure in a job puts perfection in the work”. That is why I ask each Student to bring a song or piece that he/she enjoys working on. Overtime, all the skills learned will allow students to play with confidence!
Students will be provided all handouts and paper material. Books, guitars, and amps are available to use during each lesson. Over time it is recommended that you work on acquiring your own equipment as well.
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio Michelle is awesome. She so patient and calm and was able adjust to the different styles of learning and levels between our two daughters. She was also very encouraging as she engaged them in the lessons. My daughters have learned a lot in the short time they were taking lessons and are confident enough to share their knowledge with other beginners.
· Guitar · In studio My 8 year old son has been taking lessons with Michelle for 6 months now and it's the BEST money I have ever spent on him! She is patient, kind and very helpful! I thought that an hour might be pusing it but for him the time flies! So thankful to have such a positive person in my kids life. Thank you!
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio Michelle has a talent for teaching! My 10 year old has truly come out of her shell with Michelle's instruction. She is kind and caring, yet challenging too. I highly recommend her.
· Guitar · In studio She did a stand up job! I am a mid 30s beginner and she was very informative and answered all of my questions. Taught me easier was to play different chords and had me playing the first part of a song within a few days. Would recommend for any beginner.
· Guitar · In home My son is 8yrs old and very much enjoys hid lessons with Michelle.
· Guitar · In home The first lesson was really good, Michelle is such a nice, gentle teacher.
· Guitar · In home We have only had 2 lessons. But my son is very excited.
· Guitar · In studio First class was a very nice experience. She seems very organized.
· Guitar · In home wonderful teacher
· Guitar · In studio Michelle was so awesome. My daughter loved her & felt so comfortable with her for her very first lesson. She was beyond patient and taught a relevant lesson that my daughter will be able to work on until next time!