- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I took private music lessons (piano and voice) until I graduated from high school, and gained experience as a performer and accompanist. I obtained a regular role playing at our church when I was in the 7th grade, and became a regular accompanist for the school choir and various community activities. I was the pianist/music director in each high school drama production and gained experience working with an orchestra and singing in and directing the choir.
I continued as an accompanist and vocalist in college. Since college, I have provided music for weddings and events.
I love to share music with others. Music is happiness! It brings people together and aids development for children. It's truly enjoyable for me to pass along the love of music to my students.
· Piano · In home Michelle is a great teacher. She helps students with rhythm counting and is very patient. She is someone that you will feel very comfortable around and trustworthy toward.
· Piano · In home Michelle is a very patient and attentive instructor; exceptional with elementary school aged children. She is upbeat, enthusiastic, creative, and maintains our children's interest in playing piano. We highly recommend Michelle!!!
· Singing · Online She is very kind and compassionate. She is helping me with my vocals and it's going great!!!
· Singing · In home My 9 year old daughter has singing since before she could talk. She's had piano and voice lessons before with other teachers. Each time she became apathetic about the lessons and about practicing, but she is excited about voice lessons with Michelle each week and practices her singing, breathing exercises, and even the piano to accompany the songs without being asked. She even made Michelle an oragami piano as a gift.
Michelle clearly knows voice anatomy, theory, etc. She also knows how to teach children in a way that is engaging and fun, but still professional and serious. She is encouraging, respectful, and...well, she'll the best voice instructor we've ever met.
· Piano · In home She is very kind and is a very good teacher.
· Piano · Online Michelle is awesome! Adaptive to needs and these beginning lessons aren't dull at all which is great! Now I have practice to do!
· Piano · In studio Wonderful experience!
· Piano · In studio Really nice. Work with student according to their schedule. Very polite n encourage student to do well.
· Piano · In studio My daughter started playing piano with Michelle. She loves going to her classes.
· Piano · In studio This was my kids first lesson, she did a great job!
She definitely has a way with kids