I have been playing the piano since I was 3 years of age.
I was classically trained and I was a music major at Michigan State University.
I still perform on a regular basis.
Lessons will be relaxed and enjoyable for children and adults of any age!!!!
It is never too late to learn!
*** Studio Equipment ***
*** Travel Equipment ***
Book, or they can provide, metronome
*** Specialties ***
Song writing, Classical, Americana, show tunes, movie tunes...... Just about anything!!!!!
I perform mostly for elderly facilities, especially for Alzheimer's and Dementia residents. I love it! It is very fulfilling and brings much joy to them. I play mostly show tunes, movie tunes, Americana, Holiday.
· Piano · In home Michelle does a great job with my 6 year old son. He has been getting weekly lessons for over a year now, and is making a lot of progress. He also enjoys the lessons enough to look forward to them. I was worried he would lose interest, but so far that is not the case. Michelle makes it fun and provides small rewards and lots of encouragement. I wanted to expose my son to the experience and enjoyment that comes with learning to play music, and Michelle has made that possible.
· Classical Piano · In studio Michelle is very knowledgable and passionate about music. She has a way of explaining that makes confusing concepts easy to understand. Great teacher.
· Piano · In home It was great, she was cool and i felt very comfortable learning. She's fun and cool and a good teacher.
· Piano · In home My daughter enjoyed her first lesson
· Piano · In home My daughter really likes Michelle and she worked with us to find a good day /time.
Really excited about the in home lessons.
· Piano · In home She is very patient. I have a son with special needs,and she is a great teacher. My children now practice playing daily. She even brought them special books.
· Piano · In home Well we have only had one lesson but my kids really liked michelle and have been practicing...she is very sweet and patient plus she seems to have lots of energy- great for teaching kids!!
· Piano · In home Michelle is an amazing teacher! I enjoy how well Michelle works with my kids and it makes things easier that she is flexible with our busy schedule. My kids enjoy taking the lessons with Michelle and I could not ask for anything better!
· Piano · Michelle is great with youth
Michelle has been a great addition to our 8 year olds activities. He is interested and picking up piano faster than expected. Michelle has made the experience fun and interesting..which is all we could ask for.