Michael L. is a very versatile and highly sought after musician and teacher.
Michael performs at 275 functions a year, teaches 30 private bagpipe and guitar students a week, is an instructor of music at the University of Colorado at Denver, and runs his own recording studio where he composes and records music for film, video and commercials.
*** Lesson Details ***
Quick, fun approach to getting students at any level playing better/easier.
*** Studio Equipment ***
I have all the toys!
*** Travel Equipment ***
I provide all of the music and handouts.
*** Specialties ***
All levels all styles. From beginner to professional.
Teacher and performer.
I received this award through my work with Skype In The Classroom
The Boy Scouts of America is one of the nation's largest and most prominent values-based youth development organizations. The BSA provides a program for young people that builds character, trains them in the responsibilities of participating citizenship, and develops personal fitness.
A labor union representing professional musicians in the United States and Canada. Founding in 1896 as the successor to the "National League of Musicians," the AFM is the largest organization in the world representing the interests of professional musicians.
· Acoustic Guitar · In home Outstanding! First lesson and already learned a ton. Highly recommend Michael if you are a beginner or someone who has experience and looking to take your craft to the next level.
· Bagpipes · Online Very good teacher, has a lot of patients and makes you at ease .
· Bagpipes · Online Michael is very clear, sense of purpose, knowledgeable, easy to learn, and encouraging
· Bagpipes · Online Michael has been a great bagpipe teacher for our eight year old son. He is encouraging and patient in equal measure. His music choices have been well considered and appreciated. I was concerned about the efficacy of online lessons but it has all gone very smoothly and we haven't had any technical glitches. Despite the physical distance Michael has developed a personalized relationship with our son and it is clear that there is respect in both directions. Thank you very much!
· Bagpipes · Online Moves quickly and directly to make progress towards achievable goals.
· Bagpipes · Online Very well done! Enthusiastic, productive and encouraging.
· Bagpipes · Online Wonderful teacher.
· Bagpipes · Online Michael, has been working with my son for a few months and has done an excellent job. My son is learning so much. Thank you Michael!!!
· Guitar · In studio My daughter left with the biggest smile on her face!
· Bagpipes · Online Teaches at a pace that I can learn from. Not too fast but also not too slow. GREAT JOB