- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello, my name is Michael. I began giving private lessons age 17, while still in high school, only offering voice at the time. Within another two years I added piano and music theory to the fold. I started this to help those wanting all the musical knowledge that one could gain, or those just looking to better their skill. My private tutoring and instructing lessons started here in Detroit, and has taken me as far as Las Vegas, NV. My goal remains to provide an excellent musical experience to various students at the most affordable rates. Also, I offer academic tutoring to those who need that as well.
I now have the honor of being a part of the Marygrove College faculty. I am an adjunct teacher for a beginning piano class with IMD, which is connected to Marygrove College. I am loving this experience so much and hope to soon come on board with a possible full time role!
I help assist in the music department with arranging the choral library as well as posting upcoming music events throughout the college.
I am the sole owner of Dynamic Music Training. I started the company at the age of 17 and, at one point, owned a studio in Nevada and taught over 40 students both at their location and my own. I am currently in the rebuilding process of my business.
· Piano · Online My daughter is enjoying her piano class with Michael. We look forward to learning more from him in the future!
· Piano · In home Very professional and has a wonderful voice as well
may do voice training after she has got the piano down well
· Piano · In home I started taking lessons from Michael about two years ago and I knew hardly anything about playing piano. I knew a few children's songs just by messing around on the instrument, but nothing further. Michael taught me how to apply music theory to piano so that I know what's going on musically, and know how to play what's going on musically. He's great if you ask me. He's very knowledgeable, yet admits that he himself is still learning and growing.