- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I began playing the Piano at age 4, the Bassoon at age 11, and have been teaching students since I was 17. I recently graduated from the Eastman School of Music and began attending New England Conservatory for my masters degree this fall. I enjoy teaching students of all ages and skill levels, whether you are a beginner or a more advanced student looking to improve. A basic curriculum includes general performance skills, simple music theory and history, as well as music appreciation including exposure to new repertoire. Each facet is intended to create well-rounded, self-sufficient musicians and individuals.
I believe that each student’s instruction should be as unique as their personality. From serious to silly, I like to gauge my teaching style on the personality of each student and what they come to lessons hoping to accomplish. Whether you are seeking to enjoy a new skill, engage in rigorous classical study, or anything in between, I can help you reach your goals!
· Piano · In studio I enjoyed the first lesson, his way of teaching shows how passionate he is about music!
· Piano · In studio Wonderful lesson perfectly crafted for a 7 year-old.
· Piano · In studio My two boys, 7 and 11 years old, love Micah. He really knows how to teach little kids.