- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Award winning Chef Lynn K. offers in home cooking classes and personal chef services customized to each clients culinary ability and specific desired subjects they want to learn. Offering classes with any culinary subject from Basic Cake Decorating to Classical French and all subjects in between.
Chef Lynn is the second woman in history to take the certified master chef exam, you can read about her experience in Michael Ruhlmans best selling book "The Soul of a Chef". She has appeared on numerous Food Network shows including "The Best Of...Gourmet Divas and Great Woman Chefs" and was second runner up for the Show "Ready Set Cook...." for the series in 1999 where she was up against 72 top chefs
“K.-Tilyou is a chef’s chef”
Rising Star of American Cuisine Series
The James Beard Foundation
Teaching personal cooking classes and group demonstrations in all kinds of venues from one on one to large group demonstrations
Required culinary sanitation certification
· Cooking · In home Major League and Top Ten are just a couple of thoughts that stand out in my mind when recalling Chef Lynn and her talents that she shared with me recently in my home. She spent over 5 minutes at the grocery store just on the differnce's in flour! Wow! Each food item involved a complete description on what I was looking at and how it would apply to the best end results. Her true professional style, blended with easy going and authentic manners ended with a delightful, satifying and repeatable dinner. As a single fellow, I look can't wait to cook for a woman, and look forward to receiving her compliments. Thanks so much Chef Lynn.
· Cooking · In home Since being divorced I fumbled my way through the kitchen. With the help of Lynn I am now eating properly and healthy. Couldn't ask for a more patient instructor. I highly recommend Lynn for bachelors like myself but also to ANYONE who needs perhaps just a few new ideas in the kitchen, to younger people who have not had a great deal of experience in the art of cooking...