Hi! My name is Lindsey. I went to California State University, Northridge, where I earned a Bachelor degree in Music Performance and a Master of Arts in Geography. I have been teaching music lessons and tutoring for over 10 years. In addition, I have played in many orchestras, chamber groups, and as a soloist in venues all over the country including Carnegie Hall in New York and Disney Hall in Los Angeles. When I'm not playing or teaching, I am working as a freelance air pollution consultant and cartographer, knitting, cooking, gardening, or playing with my ridiculously cute dog, Snowy.
An American honor society for undergraduate students, graduate students, and professors of music. There are currently 205 active chapters and approximately 64,500 individual members.
The International Double Reed Society (IDRS) was established in December of 1971 and is a world-wide organization of double reed (oboe and bassoon family) players, instrument manufacturers and enthusiasts. The society has over 4,400 members from 56 countries. Within the United States, 50 states as well as the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico are represented.
· Oboe · Online Lindsey is a great teacher!
· Oboe · Online Lindsey was great!
· Oboe · Online She's a nice teacher. I had fun and can't wait for my next lesson.
· Flute · In studio Great job!
· Clarinet · In home Very Happy with my daughters progress, Lindsey is doing a great job in keeping Molly interested in learning and encouraging her to be a better player.
Thank you for the improvement we have seen and heard in Molly's playing.
· Flute · In home Our daughter loved her first flute lesson! We're really looking forward to seeing Lindsey again soon!
· Oboe · In studio I had a delightful time, extremely helpful and fun.
· Clarinet · In home Amazing teacher, very helpful and positive, and great at giving homework and specific things to work on.