- Teaches students:
- and Ages 5+
- Teaching since:
Friendly and fun teacher with twelve years of teaching and performance experience. Want to sound like artists on TV and radio? I've done it and can help you do it too! I'm active in the industry and can help you navigate music licensing, management, auditions, band issues or just sing for fun. Let me help you have your best musical experiences!
• Licensed recordings to Dance Moms, MTV Movie Awards, Flipping Out, UFC and other primetime programming airing internationally
• 1 million Youtube views for original songs "Ghost Town" and "Just Rain"
• Music Licensing panelist at NYC Sync Summit
• Opened for recording artists on Sony, Universal and Modular Records
• Over 150 gigs played, airplay on over 125 TV and radio stations
• Successfully crowdfunded album "Let The World Stop"
• Gigs at CMJ, Rockwood Music Hall, The Bitter End with NY Songwriters' Circle, CBGB's, Ella Lounge, The Middle East, Club Passim, Cafe 939
• Toured New England to NYC
• Three self-released albums and two EPs
• Received Hit Song Bonus for original song “Just Rain” (heard on Lifetime TV's Dance Moms)
• Performed as BMI Songwriter-In-Residence at Rockwood Music Hall
• Composed, recorded and performed original pop/rock songs heard on regional, national and international radio
• Happily providing tailored one-on-one lessons from the beginner to advanced level. My students have aced auditions, made successful recordings and toured without injury.
• Advised student musicians and their families about music colleges and a life in the arts. Experience with college audition protocol.
Broadcast Music Inc. was founded in 1939 by forward-thinkers who wanted to represent songwriters in emerging genres, like jazz, blues and country, and protect the public performances of their music. Operating on a non-profit-making basis, BMI is now the largest music rights organization in the U.S. and is still nurturing new talent and new music.+ Read More
Lauren is a music supervision/publishing pro. She is a successful working songwriter. Her knowledge of the music industry is one of her key strengths. She is the ultimate phone-a-pro for all things music industry!
The most amazing singing coach! Lauren worked with me throughout my adolescent years and really helped me to come out of my shell as a performer. She is enthusiastic, very supportive, and not to mention EXTREMELY talented. Super invested in her students. I can still remember the advice and tips that she gave me 7+ years later.+ Read More
This woman is an incredible teacher and songwriter. She has helped me understand how the different pets of a song work together and transition and what it takes to write a good hook. She’s very accomplished and her songs are awesome!