- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi, there! My name is Lauren and I can't wait to hear you sing and play! I've been teaching private lessons since 2009 and have loved helping my students sing with a healthy technique and increase their self confidence. I am currently an opera student of the world renowned vocal pedagogue, Manny Perez. I went to Shepherd University and The Longy School of Music and earned a BA degree in Music and an MM degree and GPD in Opera . I'm a fun and down to earth person, and my teaching style is based in proper technique, as well as helping you to find what works for you with a personalized lesson plan. I look forward to helping you reach your goals and full potential!
Studio has a baby grand piano, and an upright piano, several music stands, and some varied repertoire for use. It also has a nice seating area for parents that wish to observe lessons.
Piano beginner repertoire for children and teens: John Thompson's Easiest Piano Course and the Piano Adventures series. Supplemental music also used to aid in development
Older teen and adult beginner repertoire: Alfred's Basic Adult Piano Course. Supplemental music also used to aid in development.
Voice repertoire, will be tailored to each individual student but I recommend the 24 Italian Songs and Arias book, as well as the Teen's Musical Theatre Collection or Kids Broadway Collection for beginners.
Founded in 1944, National Association of Teachers of Singing, Inc. (NATS) is the largest professional association of teachers of singing in the world with more than 7,000 members worldwide.
In 1897 at the University of Maine, ten senior students, two faculty members, and the school president created an honor society that was different from the few others then in existence-one that recognized and honored excellence in all academic disciplines. Under the leadership of undergraduate student Marcus L. Urann, the group formed the Lambda Sigma Eta Society, which was later renamed Phi Kappa Phi from the initial letters of the Greek words forming its adopted motto: Philosophìa Krateìto Photôn, "Let the love of learning rule humanity." Phi Kappa Phi's mission is "To recognize and promote academic excellence in all fields of higher education and to engage the community of scholars in service to others."
Sigma Alpha Iota is a professional International Music Fraternity for women. Formed to uphold the highest standards of music and to further the development of music in America and throughout the world, it continues to provide musical and educational resources to its members and the general public.Sigma Alpha Iota operates its own national philanthropy, Sigma Alpha Iota Philanthropies, Inc.
· Singing · In home Great teacher, very patient and knowledgeable.
Thank you Lauren
· Piano · In studio She was really knowledgable and kind!
· Piano · In home She is very good with my daughter my daughter wants to keep coming back cause Lauren is so nice to her and she's learning alot
· Piano · In studio She is an amazing teacher and spectacular opera singer.
· Piano · In studio Very accommodating to learning pace!
· Singing · In studio Lauren is teaching my daughter with her voice lessons. My daughter loves her and tells all her friends. She is very great at what she does. I see my daughter growing and becoming more into what she wants to do musically. Thank you again Lauren and looking forward on more lessons to come.
· Piano · In studio Amazing!! Thoughtful! Patient!
· · Lauren is wonderful, extremely talented and really good with kids.
· Piano · In studio Great! Very Patient!
· Vocal Training · In studio Great site!