- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Laura has been teaching private lessons and classes since 2009 and is currently teaching in the Dinkytown neighborhood of Minneapolis. Laura has helped students begin new musical journeys, whether at age five or age fifty-five, and encourages seekers of all ages to approach the power of music in their lives as a personal and interpersonal process.
Laura received her musical training at Valparaiso University (Indiana), the Conservatoire de Saint-Maur-des-Fossés (France) and the Sorbonne. As an expert in her field, Laura looks forward to helping new students achieve their goals. Laura's teaching style centers on relaxation, consistency, and developing student independence.
· Piano · In studio Very good.
· Piano · Laura was the 1st piano teacher of our daughter Julie - 6 years old at the time at
the Conservatoire de musique d'Ézanville - France. Laura clearly set the basis for Julie to progress steadily, she is good with children, flexible and firm on what need to be done (like practicing regularly at home)
· Singing · In studio Laura is my daughter's voice teacher and has helped her grow as a student and as a vocalist. Laura tailors her lessons to what my daughter's interests are and pushes her into new territory. She is kind, professional, creative and is an incredible teacher. She focuses on technical and artistic aspects of voice working on music theory, technique and performance. My daughter always looks forward to seeing Laura- she is a gift to our family!
· · I worked with Laura a few years ago. She was my American tutor. We did not play music together, but she help me to improve my English. She is a really nice teacher, always in a good mood, always helping her students in the best possible ways. I really enjoyed working with her. If ever you have the opportunity to work with Laura, just do it, you will not regret it!