Hey...my name is Lars and I am looking forward in teaching you guitar. I've been teaching guitar for about 5 years. I fully believe that anybody can learn to play well, if they work hard, stick with it and has the passion for it. Because I did. It took a lot of work for me and did not come easy. It's never easy, nor should it be, because a person is learning something real and not just pushing buttons. But the rewards of getting better are fantastic, a sense of accomplishment and confidence is being built as a result of that hard work. And of course it's really fun and in my opinion the best thing in the world.
· Guitar · In home Lars is a really good teacher. He makes teaching fun. He teaches with great patience to my 5 year old since he is too little to handle guitar. My son loves the classes and eagerly waits for the next lesson. My elder one started to play lead guitar. We would highly recommend him.
· Guitar · In home Lars is an awesome guitar teacher for my 14-year-old son, Robert! He's cool 😎 and he's also a really talented instructor. Not everyone has the gift of teaching, but Lars is really good with kids and patient with beginners. It's also super convenient to have him come to our home.
· Guitar · In home He is a great teacher
· Guitar · In home Excellent, easy to follow down to earth instruction with some simple items to work on for before the next lesson.
· Guitar · In home Lars is a great teacher and an awesome guy. He makes teaching fun. He teaches in a flexible way that keeps my son wanting to always return, and keeps it interesting based on the music my son wants to learn. We would highly recommend him.
· Guitar · In home Our son is super excited about the guitar again because of Lars, he cannot wait until his next lesson! My son had never learned power chords before and was challenged in a good way. We look forward after each lesson to hear what Max has learned.
· Guitar · In home He is a very nice person. Makes the class enjoyable. Creates different ways to perform the music. He teaches so many new things and also gives good suggestions
· Guitar · In home Just had lesson number two with Lars. I've never played any instrument before and am having a great time. Lars is patient and encouraging when teaching. I'm having a blast and hope he finds as much enjoyment teaching as I do learning. Growing up in the 60's doesn't allow me much time to become proficient. There just aren't that many years left in me. I won't be playing any Freebird riffs anytime soon, but I'm pretty confident as I learn more with Lars I'll be able to play a few ditties around the fire pit. Looking for a good instructor, he's your guy!
· Guitar · In home Lars does a great job of connecting with our boys and keeping the lessons fresh. He mixes educational elements with contemporary and classic music that fits each of our son's styles - what a challenge!
One son is a lefty and the other is a righty with both having very different music tastes and styles of playing. Lars is a great guide for them and encourages them to find their rhythm. Both boys talk about the lessons for several days afterward and minimal issues - boys get distracted! - to get them to practice between the lessons.
I've recommended Lars to several friends who confirm our experience - a great teacher. I recommend him for your interests in guitar lessons for yourself, your spouse or children.