- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I believe Music is, most importantly, a tool for communication. As a teacher, my goal is to show students how to use this tool on their path towards clearer, more confident self-expression, and in so doing, further myself along the same path.
As an instrumentalist and composer, I have the privilege of an active and successful career in Music, performing across the country as well as internationally with world-class artists, and writing music for some of the most sought after performers in the country.
• Maintain an active and successful career in composition; have written music for some of the most sought after performers in the country.
• Perform with world-class artists across the United States as well as internationally.
• Perform and record in multiple idioms, ranging from concert music to blues, folk, and rock.
• Created meaningful connections with students, nurtured their talents, and helped them express their individuality through music.
• Taught a variety of subjects, including violin, guitar, and music theory.
• Worked with the CEO to assist in recital planning, preparation, and recording.
• Provided outreach through musical performance and education to various communities throughout the Los Angeles area, notably elementary schools and retirement homes.
• Coached individuals and ensembles on music fundamentals. Provided private instruction to adolescents who might otherwise not have the resources.
• Brought enrichment and meaning to people’s lives, including my own, through the power and generosity of musical education.
· Violin · In studio
He is also a brilliant composer, and is an excellent composition teacher as well! Although my lessons were mostly focused on violin, he provided much useful advice for improving my compositions for orchestra and symphonic band as well.
I highly recommend Kris as an instructor for music students of any proficiency level!