I believe Music is, most importantly, a tool for communication. As a teacher, my goal is to show students how to use this tool on their path towards clearer, more confident self-expression, and in so doing, further myself along the same path.
As an instrumentalist and composer, I have the privilege of an active and successful career in Music, performing across the country as well as internationally with world-class artists, and writing music for some of the most sought after performers in the country.
• Maintain an active and successful career in composition; have written music for some of the most sought after performers in the country.
• Perform with world-class artists across the United States as well as internationally.
• Perform and record in multiple idioms, ranging from concert music to blues, folk, and rock.
• Created meaningful connections with students, nurtured their talents, and helped them express their individuality through music.
• Taught a variety of subjects, including violin, guitar, and music theory.
• Worked with the CEO to assist in recital planning, preparation, and recording.
• Provided outreach through musical performance and education to various communities throughout the Los Angeles area, notably elementary schools and retirement homes.
• Coached individuals and ensembles on music fundamentals. Provided private instruction to adolescents who might otherwise not have the resources.
• Brought enrichment and meaning to people’s lives, including my own, through the power and generosity of musical education.