- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I'm a full-time musician, recording artist, and studio drummer who has been studying and playing for over 17 years.
I played in the UCLA jazz and latin jazz programs, as well as in the UCLA marching band. Since then I've been a part of a group called Sure Sure. I write, record, and perform live all of our drum and percussion parts; we currently have 140,000 monthly listeners on Spotify.
I like to tailor your lesson to whatever your goals are. I can teach you rudiments, we can learn one of your favorite songs, or I can show you exercises to improve your skill. I'm happy to talk about your drumming goals and then create a lesson plan to help you get there.
I look forward to hearing from you!
- write and record original music
- perform all drum and percussion parts
- create marketing & distribution strategy
- over 140,000 monthly listeners on Spotify
- one song, New Biome, with 1.5 million plays
- thousands of fans across all media (facebook, Spotify, twitter, instagram)
· Drum · In home Kevin has been teaching my daughter Ellie for 9 months now. I found him through an old UCLA friend who's also part of the music scene here in LA. Ellie started as a percussionist in her middle school concert band and used to bang around on the set after rehearsals, but now that she's in 7th grade she decided to join the jazz ensemble. So we wanted to get her proper training on the drum kit. She always looks forward to her sessions with Kevin (we try to fit in a weekly session around club soccer and chess - yes, I'm breeding a Renaissance Woman), and she has seen astronomical growth in her abilities since she started with him last summer. As a musician myself, I can tell you that Kevin is a consummate drummer (check out his band Sure Sure!!) and teacher, not to mention a responsible (and hilarious) young man. He really emphasizes control and syncopation with Ellie, and her band teacher has been super impressed with her growing talents. Rumor has it she's even getting a drum solo at the spring concert...
· Drum · In home I always wanted to learn drums but never knew where to begin. 5 minutes into my first lesson I knew I found the right teacher. Every lesson I've had with Kevin has been fun and engaging. I look forward to each session and the progress speaks for itself. My wife actually enjoys listening to me play now!!