- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Greetings! My name is Kate and I began writing songs before I could write words! At a young age, I started singing in local choirs and taking piano lessons in order to expand my musical horizons. I began taking voices lessons at the age of fourteen and released my first solo album at the age of sixteen. I performed in musicals and plays, and decided to pursue my degree at University of the Arts in Philadelphia. I graduated in 2011 with a BA in Vocal Performance and have been touring, performing, writing, and teaching ever since. I have over five years experience teaching private voice and piano lessons. My teaching approach relies on communication, creativity, and accountability. Seeing my students succeed brings me joy! You can expect a lesson with me to be filled with smiles and positivity, all the while imparting knowledge and technique to build a strong foundation. Thank you for perusing my profile- I hope to hear from you soon!
I shared my love and knowledge of music with people of all ages in a one-on-one setting. Aside from basic technique, theory, and repertoire, I also help prepare students for auditions and performances. I build relationships with my students and their families. I nurture their confidence and creativity and help them to set and achieve their goals.
I share my love and knowledge of music with people of all ages in a one-on-one setting. I build relationships with my students and their families. I nurture their confidence and creativity in a structured environment. themusicworkshop.org
· Vocal Training · In home Superb, ethereal, and incredibly altruistic are just a few words to describe Kate. I have been taking lessons from her since September of 2016 !and she's been nothing but encouraging and patient. She is open to all styles of music and has pushed me to express my most natural voice. We've worked on songs I've written in the rock and roll format as well as soulful expressions by way of the Four Tops. Recently we've started on a Brazilian song called "Águas de Março". After all these months I've felt improvement in my voice.
Additionally her schedule is flexible as well if you need to make last minute changes. On another note she is a beautifully magnificent and compassionate person worth giving a chance to unleash the beauty within you!
Thank you as always Kate you are da bomb diggity!
· Vocal Training · In home Excellent teacher, wonderful human, always super flexible with scheduling, very supportive and I have learned a lot from her in the past few months. Thank you Kate for giving me not only the techniques but the courage to sing my heart out!