- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
While attending University Julia was an avid performer of the WSU Atrium Recital Series, WSU Musicals, Operettas, and a member of the Cougar Marching Band. Julia then moved to Seattle to experience its famous musical culture and make it in the big city. She performed on Pike Place market and sang with the Seattle Women's Choir. Julia also appeared at local events and jazz clubs.
A personalized plan is made for each student depending on their goals and level of commitment. Intensity varies depending on what the student wants out of lessons. Some students are singing/playing competitively, and some are just singing/playing for fun!
At each lesson the student will play or sing the songs they practiced. Julia will congratulate the student on their improvements and then use a variety of methods to help the student become more comfortable with the trouble spots. The next part of the lesson will be used to introduce new material.
"I believe learning the language of music can be a great adventure." ~Julia
Solo vocalist for weekly service, with organ accompaniment. Lead congregation with responsorial psalms and hymns. Select and prepare repertoire appropriate for for weekly readings.
Mu Phi Epsilon (ΜΦΕ) is a co-ed international professional music fraternity. Today, Mu Phi Epsilon has chapters both nationally and internationally. The fraternity supports achievement in music through the awarding of grants and scholarships, as well as music competitions, concerts, and summer music programs. Much of this work has been supported by the Mu Phi Epsilon Foundation, an organization that has been in existence since 1963, as well as fundraising and donations.
· Singing · In home Julia is an excellent singing teacher. Very proficient in singing and music. She's very friendly, approachable with excellent communication skills. She makes the lessons extremely fun and positive all the while making sure you are learning and will push you to be your best.
· Guitar · In studio Great manner and engaging approach. My 13-year old daughter loves her.
· Piano · In home I had a great first experience and I'm excited for my next lesson
· Singing · In home Julia is a great instructor and she's fun to work with! I would highly recommend her to anyone!
· Singing · In studio Julia is a fabulous teacher. My daughter took voice lessons from her and had such a fun time. I highly recommend Julia!
· Guitar · In home My daughter has really embraced learning the guitar in part to the patience and encouragement Julia provides. The 1-1 attention Julia gives creates a unique and fun learning environment. Lessons with Julia are a highlight to the week so much that my younger son will be starting lessons with her!
· Guitar · In home Julia is great.
· Singing · In studio She's fantastic with kids! Our 9 yr old has started taking singing lessons from Julia and she's wonderful. She knows how to explain musical terms and techniques in an easy to understand way for our daughter. Best of all, she's encouraging and makes it all fun!!
· Piano · In home Julia is an awesome teacher. She is patient and makes learning fun!
· Singing · In home Julia is amazing! We plan to continue with Julia for a long time!