- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Master's Degree in Piano Performance
Bachelor's Degrees in Performance and Writing&Production
I started learning piano when I was about 3 years old. Music has always been a big part of my life: I was very fortunate enough to grow up surrounded by music. I believe that music has the power to deliver energy to listeners and that it is musicians' responsibility to convey the positive energy and to share the joy of it. Music is a way of communication for everyone!
I was trained classically, and learned improvisation afterwards, so I am capable of reading, improvising, and accompanying. Also, I have played at churches for worship bands and choirs. I studied Theory of Jazz and Popular Music as a minor, along with dual majors at Berklee College of Music.
I was a software tutor at Berklee College of Music, where I taught DAWs(Digital Audio Workstation) such as Pro Tools, Logic Pro, Finale, Digital Performer, Garage Band, etc.
My teaching philosophy emphasizes on supporting students find joy in their learning process as they aim for mastery in their skills.
For I understand that every student has different ways of learning, I highly encourage students to be proactive in designing a lesson format.
My performances and production demos are available at:
Musician on Holland America's cruise ship
Helped Berklee students learn music softwares such as Pro Tools, Logic, Garage Band, Finale, Digital Performer, etc.
· Piano · In home Judy is a very good teacher very patient and talented, sadly i couldn't take more than one class with her due to some circumstances but if i have the chance i'll keep taking classes with her.
· Korean · In studio She's very patient and flexible, very pleasant to deal with!