- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I have been playing music for over 20 years. I have been a successful part of Rock Bands, Jazz Bands, Blues Bands, Marching Bands, etc. So, whatever style of music you are interested in or wanting to learn, I can help!
I am also a Certified Personal Trainer with a Fitness Nutrition Specialist Certification. I have been Personal Training for over 2 years. I personally have struggled with weight for most of my life. Through that struggle I have developed a true passion for nutrition, fitness, health, and weight loss. I am eager to spread my knowledge and experience to others and help you reach any goals you may have!
On top of that, I have spent the past 6+ years honing my skills for Training, Coaching, and Developing. So, I can promise two things. You will get results and you will have FUN!
I will design your training around you and your goals......not mine!
*** Lesson Details ***
Ultimately, my goal is to make sure you enjoy yourself and want to keep coming back. In that process I will make sure you get results.
I am laid back and very patient. Two qualities I feel are necessary to be successful in this field.
I design my curriculum for each individual. This is because everyone has their own goals, there own level of ability, and their own needs as far as how to get there.
1) Rehearsal Studio is my rehearsal studio. I have a full drumset, PA, guitars, and amps available at this location.
2) Apartment is my apartment in Hawthorne. Students are welcome to come here but we have limited options for instrumentation here. Practice Pads, hand drums, and acoustic guitars are the only options at this location.
*** Studio Equipment ***
5 piece Yamaha Drumset with Zildjian Cymbals. PA system. Amps, Guitars, and Keyboards.
*** Travel Equipment ***
I have acoustic guitars, a practice pad, and a djembe. I expect my students to have their own drumsticks and, ideally, their own guitar and practice pad or drumset.
*** Specialties ***
I specialize in rock/contemporary & marching band style percussion/drums. I also specialize in folk style guitar and bass.
Designed programs and Meal plans for clients. One on one training and consultation.
Drumset, Marching drum, and Acoustic Guitar lessons
Personal Trainer and Manager for this fantastic & unique gym in Santa Monica.
Team member and Manager training, coaching, and development.
· Drum · In studio Joseph is a really good drum teacher. He definitely loves what he does!
· Drum · Online Great instructor! Very knowledgeable about what he is teaching and relays information in a relaxed and positive environment.
· Drum · Online My 8 year old has been playing a few years but our local instructor moved. He really enjoyed his first lesson with Joe!
· Guitar · In studio Joe is great! I'm a complete novice and he started me out at the very beginning. He's patient and willing to teach all different types of music, as well as recommend songs that are good for beginners. He's also completely understanding when scheduling conflicts mean I have to miss a week or two. I'd recommend him to anyone!
· Drum · In studio Joe is not only an incredible person and an all-around great guy, but he's also the best drummer I've ever had the pleasure of playing in bands with over the years. And his skills don't stop there - he is a very talented and patient teacher. And he's great with kids too! My daughter just had her first lesson with him and she loved it! Joe's great sense of humor and positive reinforcement really engaged my daughter (who is a hyper-active toddler) and she learned a lot in just her first lesson. I'm looking forward to her becoming a rockstar under Joe's guidance and to many more lessons. Thanks Joe!
· Drum · In studio Not only is Joe's musicianship fantastic, but he's incredibly patient and easy to work with. He knows how to break the ice with a new student with humor and a lighthearted attitude!
I first met Joe because he was my personal trainer at the gym he used to work for. I then followed him out of the gym when he decided to start doing it on his own. Little did I know that he was also an amazing drummer and all-around professional musician!
Needless to say, Joe knows how to teach!
· Drum · In studio I have been extremely fortunate to work with Joe over the past few years. On top of being one of the best people I have ever met in my life, he is also one of the best musicians I have ever met. Although his musical forte is drums, his knowledge of other instruments contributes to provide an extremely well-rounded instructional approach.
Patient, versatile, and encouraging!
Go with Joe!!!
· Drum · In studio Joe is awesome - I brought in some songs I wanted to learn and he made me sound like a rockstar! He really makes learning fun. ...and all this coming from a guy with no rhythm - seriously, he's a miracle-worker.
The studio is clean... he's always there on time...very professional... no complaints.
My new musical motto: IN JOE I TRUST!!!
· Conga Drums · In studio Joe is a delight. I've always been interested in Conga Drums.
But with zero experience I didn't really know how to get started lol...
Joe was patient, kind, and constructive. AND WHAT A CONGA PLAYER!
I look forward to future lessons and continuing to improve.