Jon started playing music in 2007 at the age of 12 first starting on acoustic guitar and then adopting electric guitar and bass guitar as well. He has played in many local bands and directed the Remix Worship Band at Concord First Assembly from 2012-2015. Some of his directorial duties included training beginner musicians to play their instruments, how to perform in a live situation, and how to play with a band. He specializes in rock and roll (both new and older styles), metal, blues,and worship music but has experience playing and performing all genres.He has travelled all over the United States performing with bands and playing conferences and camps to all ages. He is currently pursuing a degree in Guitar Performance and being classically trained by master guitarist Charles Vaughn at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte.
· Acoustic Guitar · In home The first lesson was very informative and we look forward to our future lessons.
· Guitar · Online I had my first online lesson today, and I can already tell that Jon is a great instructor. He has you play most of the lesson and provides lesson materials. He's knowledgable, motivating, patient, and he builds your confidence as a player. I'm looking forward to continuing lessons with him. Thanks Jon!
· Acoustic Guitar · In studio Referred to Jon by a friend. I knew within 2 minutes of meeting him we were going to be happy with our choice. I love to listen in while he is instructing my granddaughter. He is so patient and kind but yet firm enough to manage a beginning student and keep them motivated. My 12 year old granddaughter practices every day without prompting because he advised her that was an expectation. I would highly recommend him!
· Guitar · In studio Kind, patient, and very knowledgeable.
· Guitar · Online My son enjoyed his first lesson and he is enthusiastic to learn more
· Guitar · In studio It was great and learnt some basics from him in the first class.
· Acoustic Guitar · Online I have never had any type of music lesson before and online at that. Jon is amazing as an instructor and a human! He is personable and caters to how you will be able to learn best and is motivating and encouraging at the same time. He is an awesome guitar player and really knows his stuff. I went through atleast 20 profiles before I decided to use Jon and I'm glad I did! one of the best online purchases I've made (and I'm a Prime Amazon junkie! :)
· Acoustic Guitar · In home Jon is a wonderful instructor. Patient and very knowledgeable. My son had never even picked up a guitar and was strumming chords after his 1st lesson. He's reslky looking forward to his next lesson
· Acoustic Guitar · Online Great person.
Helpful and very patient.
· Guitar · In home Really great at sticking to the basics and making sure you have takeaways after every lesson. Just finished my 3rd lesson and already can tell I am getting more comfortable.