- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
The most important part of lessons with me is having fun! I am a nationally touring singer songwriter and I specialize in teaching kids and adults of all ages guitar, piano, voice and songwriting. I also have experience with very young children in a preschool and music therapy environment.
I teach guitar, piano, voice and songwriting with the intention of enabling students to create their own songs and performances whether it be to pursue a professional career as a musician or as a creative hobby.
I have years of experience teaching beginner to intermediate students. I have worked with children as young as three up to adults. Whether you're just starting out or you are an expert that would like to write or perfect your own songs we will make a fun and original lesson plan just for you!
*** Travel Equipment ***
I have an acoustic guitar I could provide.
*** Specialties ***
Singer/Songwriter, Musical Theater, Pop/Rock, Acoustic
Free lance instructor for Greater Boston Area.
Teach mixed age music classes throughout Boston.
Private music instructor specializing in guitar for all ages
Created original curriculum for music classes.
· Singing · In home Jessica has a wonderful personality and was very good with my 10 year old daughter. She made the lesson educational and fun.
· Guitar · In home Patient.
· Singing · In home Jessica is wonderful! My 6 yr old daughter loves her, and she is progressing very nicely after 6 weekly lessons. Jess comes in prepared every week with something new and fun for my daughter. I would definitely recommend her!
· Guitar · In home First lesson for my daughter, she did enjoy it.
· Piano · In home Our son loves Jess!!
· Piano · In home It'd been a year since my daughter's last lesson, and she was terrified that she had forgotten everything. The minute Jess walked in, my kid was in love, and by the end of the lesson, things were coming back to her easily. Looking forward to more. :-)
· Piano · In home Kamille truly enjoys Ms. Jessica's way of teaching. She also says that she is funny and Kamille likes that. She makes her feel comfortable and she is continuing to enjoy learning to play the piano.
· Singing · In home Although I got there towards the end I like what I saw. She did a very good job with my daughter & she's looking forward to the next lesson & so I'm I.
· Guitar · In home Excellent first lesson. Jess had my daughter playing songs within 20 minutes. She really enjoyed it. Looking forward to next week.
· Piano · In home My twin 12 year daughters love their lessons from Jessica in our home. She has been their favorite teacher so far. Jessica is kind and caring and makes the girls feel very comfortable. They look forward to seeing her. After having some strict classical style training with other teachers in the past, my daughters were losing interest in learning piano. I asked Jessica if she could focus on songs the kids wanted to learn (Taylor Swift, One Direction, etc.) Jessica was very flexible and able to continue working on note reading and technique while working on these songs. The kids began playing for enjoyment because they loved the songs and it pushed their skills to a new level.