- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hello! My name is Jen and I am a International Level Vocal Coach.
I specialize in helping people find their Voices in a personalized, relaxed environment. I work with Television Level Artists to those who just love to Sing! We are all a Active performance based studio as well.
My certifications include:
WVU BA of MDS 2010
Duquesne University A.D Masters Level of Opera, Jazz Performance 2013
CCM Pop, Contemporary Music Certification Shenandoah 2014University
MTNA Certified Music Teaching National Association 2015
NAT National Association of Teaching Vocal Coach 2016
# Vocal Coach for Thumbtack 2016 Pittsburgh PA 2016
Certificate of Vocal Pedagogy NYU 2015
Certified in Alexander Technique 2015
International Level Vocal Coaching, Marketing, PR, Music Video Production and much more.
I am a private vocal coach who contracts for takelessons and runs her own business
The understanding of teaching contemporary commercial voice. So I teach how to approach those Pop ballads and top 40s without hurting your voice.
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
Founded in 1944, National Association of Teachers of Singing, Inc. (NATS) is the largest professional association of teachers of singing in the world with more than 7,000 members worldwide.
· Broadway Singing · In home We were very happy with the content and style of the first lesson, and Jen is delightful. Looking forward to seeing where this goes!
· Opera Voice · Jen is really nice and patient. She could quickly find out my strength and weakness. I've made great improvement in the past month and enjoy the course very much. Thanks Jen! And I'll definitely recommend Jen to anyone who wants to learn singing.
· Singing · In studio Jen is awesome in her technique and her teachings! Looking forward to working with her every Sunday! It's a pleasure to work with her!😀
· Singing · In studio My 11 year old daughter loves working with Miss Jen. She's great with kids and so supportive.
· Singing · In studio Jen is very easy to get along with. Alongside making her teachings fun and easy to understand, she has taught me a lot in the years I've been going to her. I highly recommend her to anyone looking the expand their voice.
· Acting · In home Having no acting experience by the end of the first session Jennifer had a framework to move forward. Very pleasant experience in comfortable surroundings.
Recommended - yes ! :)
· Singing · In studio Jennifer is a very easy teacher to deal with. Jennifer was a very responsive to my daughters needs for both scheduling and material and made things very easy on us.
Jennifer helps you feel very comfortable while learning and she's not even afraid to try new things or look at something from a different angle. I highly recommend Jennifer!
· Broadway Singing · Jen has been working with my daughter for only 4 months but her growth in that amount of time has been amazing. She absolutely loves Miss Jen! Jen is an outstanding teacher and makes my daughter feel so comfortable and relaxed. Her favorite time of the week is when she can work with Jen. We are so honored and grateful that she is working with our daughter, we couldn't ask for a better teacher. The best around!
· Broadway Singing · In home I started working with Jen a little over two months ago, and in those two months I have learned more about the music business than I have in my entire life. Ms. Jen works hard to make sure her students get the most out of every lesson. She is a genuine person with a huge heart and dedication to the music field. In every lesson, Ms. Jen warms us up well by working on breathing techniques. We are always laughing and having a ball, there is never a dull moment with Ms. Jen! I would recommend Jen to anyone interested in taking lessons. She is an inspiration to all of her students, and the best teacher I have ever had!
· Singing · In studio Jen is a great teacher who really cares about her students and whether they are learning. I came to her studio to learn how to sing for fun, and it was very helpful! She lets the student's goals guide the instruction, rather than sticking to a rigid curriculum. Jen also considers the student's needs and understanding carefully, making sure to explain things in a different way if needed.