- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi, there! My name is Jeff and I can't wait to meet you! I've been teaching private lessons since 1996 and have loved helping my students become piano/keyboard players, guitar players, singers and songwriters I went to Spokane Falls Community College and earned a degree in Jazz and commercial music in 1996. I'm a patient person and my teaching style is laidback and fun, kind and understanding, and flexible. I look forward to helping you reach your goals!
I can say honestly that I am doing the job I truly love must. I use my educational background, good people skills and love for seeing people learn new things to help you get your musical goals. I pride myself being a laid back, down to earth music teacher yet still being very effective. I have taught private music students since June 1996.
I thoroughly loved working with these kids in the Oroville Elementary music program. The kids learn basic music theory, improvisation, some ear training, and they sang a lot of great songs and did very well!
· Guitar · In home Jeff is a excellent Teacher. He truly is interested in helping reach my goals . Thanks
for taking the time to listen to me , when I asked for a teacher to help me reach my music goals. I give Jeff five stars
· Singing · In home I have been taking singing and guitar lessons from Wonderful Jeff!!! and I feel so comfortable learning new skills and songs from him and now I have got my confidence back so I would like to perform anywhere!!! Definitely I would recommend Jeff for you music teacher!!! He is a humble and great musician!!!
· Singing · In home Jeff is a kind, thoughtful, and friendly instructor who really seeks to understand his students and help them reach their goals. I enjoyed working with him and hope to be able to do so again someday. Thanks Jeff!
· Piano · In home Jeff has been teaching piano to my 6 year old for at least six months now. He is adaptive to his needs and is often coming up with fun new ideas to keep things interesting for a sometimes not so attentive boy. He also arranged a public performance for my son with another on the way to allow him to get stage time. I am a part time Dad and so far every time I see my son play he has improved tremendously. Jeff is a skilled musician and teacher and very friendly.
· Guitar · In studio Great instructor. Patient with students. Music is this guy's passion! Videos are clear and very easy to follow and understand.
· Piano · In home Jeff has been amazing with my young son. He is always patient, kind, and understands how to work with my child, even if he is distracted. Even though he instructs him on the piano, Jeff finds innovative and relatable ways to incorporate other instruments and music, as well. My son loves him!