- Teaches students:
- Ages 4+ and special needs
- Teaching since:
- February 2003
I love to teach and tutor kids and adults of all ages in many different subjects. I pride myself in customizing my lessons to suit each individual's learning style and goals. I try to keep my lessons fun and relaxed while ensuring that we still work hard and learn.
• Provide free wellness profiles to clients, creating a nutrition plan tailored to their specific goals and needs.
• Distribute Herbalife products according to company guidelines.
• Provide free ongoing support and follow-up to ensure that clients have what they need to meet their goals.
Tutor students of varying ages in math, language arts, test prep, and other subjects as needed.
Instruct students in classical piano training through weekly lessons in theory, technique, sight reading, ear training, and performance.
• Provide services to residents, aiming to help break the cycle of poverty: housing stability, financial stability, out of school time, health and wellness, and community participation.
• Develop connections with organizations in the community that can provide on-site services to the residents.
• Provide resources, information, and referrals through fliers, newsletters, and displays.
• Track services provided in Social Solutions database.
Teach science to kids through hands-on projects and demonstrations during summer camps, after school classes, and workshops.
• Mentor junior high and high school students on an individual basis.
• Plan, organize, lead, and participate in events, camps, and weekly youth group.
• Contribute ideas toward the general spiritual and emotional growth of the youth.
• Practice and perform during service 2-4 times a month.
• Participate in events and meetings as needed.
First lesson...jasmine was very attentive and a good listener.
Looking forward to continuing the lessons!!
Very experienced for teaching 8 year old boy, I liked the books she provide.
It's great that Jasmine can establish rapport so quickly with our cranky pre-teen.