- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Ina is a professional viola player and a private tutor in violin and viola. She has performed a wide range of classical music, from Baroque to contemporary, in countries around the world, including Austria, Bulgaria, China, France, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Malta, Serbia, Spain, Switzerland, Turkey, and the United States.
Ina began studying violin at age seven. After three years of private lessons, she attended Panayot Pipkov, the National School of Arts (Pleven, Bulgaria). Upon graduation, she turned her attention to mastering the viola. Subsequently, she achieved a bachelor degree in Viola Performance from both the National Academy of Music (Sofia, Bulgaria) and Hochschule für Musik Franz Liszt (Weimar, Germany).
Ina is currently pursuing her Master of Music degree in Viola Performance with Dr. Misha Galaganov at Texas Christian University (TCU), where she also serves as the Teaching Assistant for the program. Previously, she studied under Prof. Ognyan Stanchev, Stefan Jilkov, Prof. Thomas Wünsch, and Prof. Frank Strauch.
Prior to her masters studies, Ina was a member of the Malta Philharmonic Orchestra for seven years. She has also performed with a number of orchestras in the United States and Europe, including TCU Symphony Orchestra (principal viola) (Texas, USA), Christ Chapel Bible Church Orchestra (Texas, USA), Sofia State Opera (Bulgaria), Classic FM Radio Orchestra (Bulgaria), Vidin State Philharmonic Orchestra (Bulgaria), Philharmonic Orchestra Theater Erfurt (Germany), New Symphony Orchestra (Bulgaria), and Pleven Philharmonic Orchestra (Bulgaria).
Active in several chamber music groups, including Camerata Galatea and Kalypso Ensemble, Ina has performed extensively in duos, trios, quartets, and ensembles for festivals, special events, and weddings. She has also done studio work for feature films.
Core training in Suzuki
The MTNA was founded in 1876 with the goal of advancing the value of music study and music-making to society while supporting the careers and professionalism of teachers of music. With nearly 22,000 members in 50 states—and more than 500 local affiliates—the MTNA is the preeminent source for music teacher support, where members embody like-minded values and commitment to their students, colleagues and society as a whole, while reaping the rewards of collaboration, continuity and connection throughout the lifetime of their careers.
The Suzuki Association of the Americas, Inc. is the not-for-profit organization officially licensed to support, guide, and promote Suzuki education in North, Central, and South America. The SAA was founded in 1972 and currently has about 8,000 members.
· Violin · In studio Ina is wonderful! She really makes the first experience comfortable. She is very detailed, which helps understand the basics. I can't wait to go back.
· Violin · In studio Ina is everything you could want in a teacher! She's extremely talented (played wonderfully in the symphony orchestra that I went to see!) and has a good grasp of music theory. She is very kind, friendly and patient, and really does an incredible job of bringing out musical talent even for people like me who haven't touched a musical instrument since elementary school! :) I'm truly honored to have her as a teacher, and I hope that you can get the chance to learn from her as well!
· Violin · In studio Ms.Ina G. is awesome! She is really passionate about her job.Also a very kind,outstanding, and very helpful teacher. Ms.Ina G ls one of the best teachers I've met.You truly learn and will actually enjoy it! Treasure your short time with her! Recommended teacher for every one who takes violin lessons.
· Viola · In studio Ina is a very upbeat, knowledgeable, and patient teacher. I went to her as someone who had played thru High School, and then not touched the instrument for over thirty years. She started me off with a review of the basics and she is helping me regain some of the skills I had as a teenager, as well as not re-developing the bad habits I had the first time around.
I would highly recommend Ina to anyone who would like to learn the viola - young, or older.
· Viola · In studio Ina has a very friendly down to earth approach and excellent knowledge in music. I am sure that whether you are a beginner or highly advanced player, anyone will be able to benefit from her teaching. If it is a proper music lesson from an experienced professional, I would recommend to get in touch with her.
· Viola · I studied viola with Ina for over 2 years. She is an excellent teacher, very patient, encouraging, and extremely knowledgeable. In fact, I managed to get a distinction in grade 6 ABRSM exam and feel that she has taken my playing to a whole new level. I highly recommend her as a violin/viola teacher!