- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Hi, there! My name is Heather and I can't wait to meet you! I've been studying singing for eight years, and I have a Bachelor's Degree in Music from the University of Oregon. I'm currently attending Boston Conservatory for a Master's Degree in Vocal Performance. I believe that the joy of music should always be present when you sing, and that singing is a great way to see the benefits of hard work pay off. I look forward to helping you reach your goals!
Mu Phi Epsilon (ΜΦΕ) is a co-ed international professional music fraternity. Today, Mu Phi Epsilon has chapters both nationally and internationally. The fraternity supports achievement in music through the awarding of grants and scholarships, as well as music competitions, concerts, and summer music programs. Much of this work has been supported by the Mu Phi Epsilon Foundation, an organization that has been in existence since 1963, as well as fundraising and donations.
· Singing · In studio You can really tell how passionate she is about singing and that only makes the experience and lessons even better because it feels real. I looked forward to every Saturday
· Singing · In home Heather may be the youngest voice coach in Boston at the moment, but her wealth of knowledge in singing technique reaches far beyond her years. Not only is she noticeably well educated, but she's also got great observational skills which are really helpful when I'm looking for feedback on how I deliver a song. She is a very cheerful, organized, and sincerely committed instructor. I would recommend her to anyone!
· Singing · In studio I enjoyed the lesson very much. Heather provided a nice introduction and helped me to set goals.
· Singing · In studio Heather is a wonderful teacher!
She is very patient and really encourages you to do your best. I am very pleased with her instruction. Thank you, Heather
· Singing · In studio I felt at ease and have a clear understanding of how to develop my voice. I highly recommend Heather for anyone that wants to learn how to sing.
· Singing · In studio She tried her best to meet my needs!
· Singing · Heather and I are colleagues at the Boston Conservatory's graduate music program, and as a fellow instructor I would highly recommend her to anyone seeking voice lessons. Heather is not only a skilled vocalist, but she is very personable and fun to be around; she's the kind of teacher to help students feel at ease and encouraged. I have enjoyed working with her.