- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Grace recieved her Bachelor's and Master's degrees in horn performance from the Eastman School of Music and Penn State University, respectively. She has extensively studied with renowned horn players and pedagogues Lisa Bontrager, Peter Kurau, Andrew Bain, David Wakefield, and Jennifer Burch. She currently resides with her husband in Rocky Mount, NC, where she teaches music at Edgecombe Community College and performs with the Tar River Orchestra.
Since 1970, The International Horn Society (IHS) has been an organization of people from around the world drawn together with a mutual interest in the horn. We are dedicated to the performance, teaching, composition, research, preservation, and promotion of the horn as a musical instrument.
· French Horn · In studio Extremely pleased! As a brand new student of music instruction, my grandson was able to learn so much with his first lesson. Grace is so patient and engaging, asking all the great questions along with such impressive instruction. We are really looking forward to the next lesson!
· French Horn · In studio I took lessons from Grace for two years while she was completing her graduate studies at Penn State. She was a great teacher and was able to push me outside of my comfort zone to conquer pieces that I thought were too hard for me. She was able to be encouraging while teaching me but could also give me helpful critiques that made me a better horn player. Grace has a lot of knowledge about the horn and is very good at explaining techniques to work on and strategies that help develop those techniques. I learned a lot while taking lessons from her and I am very thankful that I had the opportunity to study with her.
· French Horn · Grace is a superbly talented and skilled horn player and teacher. She is a naturally musical person, and helps her students not only with their technique, but also in overall musicianship and artistry. Grace is an experienced player, and has worked with many great horn players and conductors. She has a beautiful sound in her own playing, and a keen ear. She is also a very kind and energetic person, and she brings this into her teaching.