Males 5 to 12
Hi, My name is Golnar. I am a classical guitarist, composer and a passionate and patient teacher as well as a musical ensemble artist. I hold my Master of Arts degree with an emphasis on Music from the most prestigious Art University in Tehran, Iran. I have an Advanced Certificate of Performance from the Trinity College in London as well as TVU Advanced Certificate in Theory of Music. I have also performed in a variety of international festivals and have been teaching Classical Guitar for the past 10+ years. For now, much of my time is spend in teaching, performing and recording. I have already published 2 albums by the names of: 1.Rosette (classical guitar solo) collection of classical guitar repertoire all eras. 2. Passing life (duet guitar & cello) Composed by M.Moti.
- Taught and collaborated as a music teacher in several prestigious music institutions.
- 10+ years of experience in teaching classical guitar and theory of music to children and adults.
- Preparing students for music exams.
- Arrangement of music pieces.
- Preparing students for performances.
- Manage music ensembles for children and adults.
- Performances as a solo classical guitarist, as well as participating in duets, quartet and ensemble.
- Experience in recording studio.
- Fluent with Musescore, Audacity, Sound Forge.
· Classical Guitar · Golnar is indeed a passionate Gitar teacher.
Motivates her young students and my 12 year old son is very happy with his learning progress .I definitely recommend Golnar with confidence in her
· Classical Guitar · In studio My daughter Mina has been taking guitar in a group lesson for a couple of years and played well. She would play only once a week with her peers, in class. She would rarely practice on her own.
Only a few months ago I found Golnar, through word of mouth. I wanted someone who had a good background teaching and she had 8 years. Also it was important to find someone who is professional and it's their career not just are teaching on the side. Golnar has her Master's in music which impressed me and has great passion for her music.
I thought that my daughter would benefit from her teachings. So my daughter has been taking an hour lessons on a weekly basis.
Her teacher finds her Classical and Jazz fun music that my daughter likes. Mina loves her teacher. I think because she loves her teacher and she is working for a goal, she practices everyday for more than an hour on her own. Mina has excelled in guitar in the last 2 months more than she did in a group lesson the last 2 years. In fact, she now loves guitar so much that as soon as she walks through the door from school she picks up her guitar and starts playing.
A really good teacher, an inspiration to a child is hard to come by...thank you for all you do!
Golnar prepared Mina in a few months for her auditions to OCSA (Orange County School of ARTS) and she got ACCEPTED!
I am very grateful to have a teacher like Golnar in Mina's life...and to bring live music to our home.