- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
My name is Gleb V. I am a professional music instructor and performing musician. I have sixteen years of teaching experience for children and adults of all ages, and have been recording and performing internationally for over thirty years.
Specializing in saxophone, clarinet, flute and piano, I have experience in both public and private after-school programs, as well as in-home lessons settings. My formal music training began at the age of five in Vilnius Lithuania with the famous Vladimir Tchekassin. Since then, I have excelled in my saxophone studies at the Vilnius Conservatory and at the Music Academy in Cologne Germany while pursuing an active performing career. Most recently, in 2005, I followed my passion for teaching music by completing an advanced Instructor program in Instrumental Pedagogy at the Music Academy in Cologne.
I have developed a teaching method that is efficient and creative, and is backed by over thirty years of professional performing experience.
I have developed a teaching method that is efficient and creative, and is backed by over thirty years of professional performing experience. In the past fifteen years, I have taught continuously at several music schools in Germany. In my classroom, I approach music lessons with uncompromising attention to the goals of my students, their abilities and style. While focused on rigorous study of instrumental technique and music theory, I believe that even the strongest students of music require constant motivation. I always look for an opportunity to encourage my students by stimulating their personal creativity and connecting the classroom learning to examples from my own professional performing experience. My cultural curiosity led me to live in many countries all over the world, and I am fluent in English, German, Russian, and Lithuanian languages. I seamlessly connect with students of different cultural backgrounds, quickly find common points of interest, and encourage individual uniqueness. In my classroom, students make progress in a stress-free, creative, while goal-oriented environment!
· Saxophone · In studio Truly great human. Gave me immediate confidence in my ability to be great. no mater how bad I was sounding.
· Saxophone · learns how to very good, he has a lot of patience , what are you doing the right thing is going to complement you "wow that's great ",
He helps you very good to set up the saxophone and helps you put it back,
he's doing beyond this job ........
· Saxophone · In home My son started taking saxophone lessons with Gleb in April, 2016. He was at 6th grade at that point and was playing saxophone as a Music Elective in his Middle School. In October/November, 2016 my son auditioned for the Special Music High School playing saxophone and, as we learned in March, 2017, got accepted. My son did not have a privilege of parental help or support as far as musical education or experience goes, and he is not exactly a very purpose oriented type “A” achiever kind of boy. So he could only rely on Gleb’s help and effort. In a month or so, my son said that he likes working with Gleb and would like to prepare for upcoming auditions. This is when we decided that we have to intensify their practices. Starting from June, 2016 my son was taking 2-hour lesson with Gleb 3 times a week. Since, as I mentioned earlier, we could not help our son with composition selection for his auditions, I just printed the Audition requirements from High School’s website and Gleb suggested a selection and worked on them with my son. I would definitely recommend Gleb for your young musician. I believe that he knows what he is doing not only in terms of music, but he is definitely able to work and find a way with different kids, not only the best out of the best, which you would often hear from very well acclaimed teachers and tutors.
· Clarinet · Online My son had his first lesson today. He liked it. Gleb was very patient and encouraging.
· Clarinet · Online
· Music Theory · In studio Gleb is a very knowledgeable and passionate instructor, able to explain complicated aspects of music theory in very simple terms. Highly recommended to anyone, regardless your level of proficiency or age.
· Flute · In studio My daughter just tarted the flute.
She likes these classes a lot!
· Clarinet · In studio Our daughter Sophie has clarinet lessons with Gleb since half a year. She loves it, Gleb is absolutely passionate about music and teaches her a lot from classic to jazz. He has lots of positive energy and really encourages Sophie.
· Saxophone · In home Gleb is a great sasophone and clarinet teacher! He has great talent to explaining, to let student to feel the instrument!
· Music Theory · In studio Thank you Gleb for your support and sharing experience !