- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a professional singer formerly signed to Sony Records and Cherrylane Publishing. I have songwriting credits in movies, television, albums and video games including Like Mike, Fat Albert, and Yu-Gi-Oh. I currently run my own personal studio and occasionally host creative workshops in schools and other venues.
After starring in a reality show, releasing an album, touring with some of music's biggest names, walking the red carpet, and performing at the Billboard awards, my band split and I returned home to really find my sound. It has been such a journey. Now that I've found it, I want to help others discover theirs too. It's so important to me. As a striving musician, successes and failures have only deepened my passion and taught me the importance of knowing myself as an artist. I love helping others believe in themselves and release what's truly inside them. I am very diverse and able to do all kinds of genres. I am also a producer and am passionate about music arrangement, song writing and recording.
* Train to hear the note, tune tone, sing on key
* Learn to create and control runs and ad libs
* Find the perfect harmonies automatically
* Strengthen diaphragm and learn to breathe correctly
* Learn to sing with emotion and let the true individual shine through
* Push the limits with the right exercises and free the voice to truly soar
* Be empowered and encouraged as a singer and a raw artist, whether this is a hobby or an epic dream
I recommend children's session be no shorter than an hour. 30 minutes goes by very quickly and children's classes are more about building confidence as well as skill which takes a bit longer.
Developing creative programs for youth and adults that incorporate music production, vocal instruction and performance.
Wrote songs for other artists and myself.
Teaching vocal lessons and song writing workshops
Touring, performing, producing, writing
Broadcast Music Inc. was founded in 1939 by forward-thinkers who wanted to represent songwriters in emerging genres, like jazz, blues and country, and protect the public performances of their music. Operating on a non-profit-making basis, BMI is now the largest music rights organization in the U.S. and is still nurturing new talent and new music.
· Vocal Training · In home