- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
My name is Gabriel. I have been playing and teaching for over 25 years both piano and Voice. As a Music Major and Christian Education major at Johnson Bible College I not only learned the skills needed to be a musician but also how to teach what I had learned.
As a Student you will find that learning to play and sing can be fun and easy. I always make my lessons enjoyable and I add humor, games and other instruments to enhance your learning experience.
I am both a musician and song writer. I have a great time teaching and work great with both Children and adults. I love it when working with people and that "Light" comes on when they realize "I really learned something." I live for those moments.
I have worked with students of all levels. I even work with children with special needs. So no matter what you would like to do with your music, play for enjoyment, compose music, sing, for church or professionally I can help you get there.
*** Lesson Details ***
The lessons I teach are fun and educational. No matter who you are I am able to teach you.
I do not teach traditional piano. Why? Because most people are unable to play this style due to issues with eye hand coordination. The Method I teach "Chord Percussion Style" teaches a strong foundation in piano basics backed by a Strong Music Theory base. I have yet to find anyone who has not been able to learn with this method.
For voice I teach natural voice as opposed to Head Voice. This allows the student to learn to sing in a solo or group setting. You will be amazed at the difference a few adjustments can make in your voice. So as you continue your lessons with us you will see constant improvement.
On top of Voice and Piano I can help you learn to write your own music. Using the theory that you use you will learn to start to piece music together.
*** Studio Equipment ***
Keyboard - Roland Weighted Keys
*** Specialties ***
I teach Chord Percussion Style which is based on the use of chords and strong piano fundamentals and mixed with in-depth Music Theory and percussion technique. Super Fun for all ages!
I was in charge of all dramatic and musical presentations for the church. This included writing and directing full musicals and drama presentations. Song writing. Choir directing. Band directing and much more
· Piano · In home Mr Gabriel was excellent , extremely helpful and understanding. I can not wait for my son's next lesson where hopefully he will be in a better mood :)
· Singing · In home Great first lesson for my daughter. Thank you!
· Piano · In home My experince has been awesome. I have enjoyed each lesson. Gabriel is very informative and encouraging.
· Piano · In studio My childrens' teacher Mr. Gabriel is a wonderful piano teacher. He works around your schedule if needed. My children says he's nice, funny, and makes them laugh. If you email, text, or even call him he will respond to you as soon as possible. I have nothing bad to say about Mr. Gabriel. He is AWESOME!!!!
· Piano · In studio He has been a great instructor for my 4 year old son, my son loves him to death. He makes the lessons fun and interesting as well as adjusts to my sons needs. I would highly recommend him to parents wanting their children to take any kind of music lessons.
· Guitar · In studio Gabriel was great! Can't wait for the next one!
· Guitar · In studio It was a great start. I look forward to the next one.
· Piano · In studio He is a wonderful teacher. My son enjoys his style of teaching. Recommend!
· Singing · In studio Gabriel is a great teacher he teaches you knowledge amount singing and motivates you to become your best.
· Singing · In home Great instructor & very knowledgeable! He always works with us to ensure we never miss a lesson, even if we make a mistake, thanks!! What a fantastic motivator also, never gives you to much but ensures you progress to improve.
Gabe is a keeper!!!!