- Teaches students:
- Ages 20+
- Teaching since:
Educator with 9 years of experience, focused on providing personalized education and incorporating new technology into the teaching process, as well as fostering intellectual and personal growth and serving as a role model who instills a lifelong desire to learn.
• Designed complete flute curriculum for six grades and collaborated on Education Project
• Taught flute classes to students of all ages, selected study material and adapted teaching for each student
• Prepared classes, weekly exercises, and quarterly exams for six grades of Music Theory
• Scheduled and organized quarterly performances to allow students to share their work in a public setting
• Arranged scores for music ensemble of flutes, violins, cellos, piano, drums and choirs
• Organized quarterly parent-teacher meetings to track individual student progress and share feedback
• Mentored students to ensure they were prepared for the access exams to the Professional Conservatory
• Collaborated in workshops of Music Improvisation and Experimental Music
She is a very good instructor. Very patient as well.