- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
Music lessons for all ages and levels on guitar, bass, violin, cello, ukulele, banjo and voice/singing. Private studio in downtown Redmond. I have been teaching for over 10 years, performing and recording as a singer/songwriter/guitarist for over 25 years. Berklee College of Music alumnus. All styles of guitar, classical, jazz, blues, rock, acoustic, electric. Suzuki method violin and cello as well as fiddle and folk styles.
Private lessons at retail location studio in downtown Redmond.
Private lessons at downtown Redmond retail store. Full time schedule for over seven years. Pacific Music closed in 2013 and three of the teachers opened Allegro Music Lessons.
Private instruction of guitar and bass guitar at a retail music store in Renton, WA.
· Singing · In studio I was nervous about trying to sing again after acid reflux affected my voice. Eric gave great tips and good feedback to help improve my vocals
· Cello · In studio Eric is a very accepting and understanding teacher, as well as being musically wide-ranging. As I am an older student with physical problems, I look forward to his lessons as a way of learning outside the box. Five stars!
· Banjo · In studio Eric is encouraging, makes supportive comments and adjusts his accompaniment to my pace when I played..
· Violin · In studio Great start, we look forward to having more lessons.
· Guitar · In studio Eric is a super patient, and excellent Guitar teacher. I was so haphazard with my work schedule, but he always used to adjust me. I have been playing guitar for a while, and developing several anti-patterns, Eric was patient and never demotivated me. He corrected my techniques in a very positive way. I would highly recommend Eric for whoever wants music learning to be fun and not a task.
· Banjo · In studio First lesson was a inspiration!
· Cello · In studio Very fine genial instructor, and I can't way to see him with my kids (his students), on a performance
Jose, Emmett and Elliott
· Cello · In studio Good start