- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
At the age of four, I began studying violin at the Colburn School of Performing Arts in Los Angeles, California. I was trained using the Suzuki Method until the age of nine. Throughout my adolescent years I competed in solo violin competitions, performed in numerous orchestras, attended prestigious music festivals, & began teaching! I received my Bachelors Degree in Violin Performance from Westmont College in Santa Barbara, California and my Masters Degree in Violin Performance from DePaul in Chicago. After intensively studying with instructors and performers from all over the world, I developed a diverse teaching philosophy that allows me to customize lessons to each student's needs. I am a very positive, supportive, & energetic person who knows how challenging it is to learn an instrument so I try to make it as fun as possible! Whether you or your child's goal is to become a professional or to become professionally awesome at "Twinkle", I look forward to helping you achieve it!
· Violin · In studio Emily has a vibrant attitude and a straight forward approach in teaching. I'm delighted to be her pupil!
· Violin · In home Great first lesson
· Violin · In home Emily is so awesome, she reviews with me till I get it.
she makes learning easy and fun and interactive.
I am a hard learner and she makes it easy for me to retain information….
she is very patient with me.
I feel totally comfortable in her guidance .
We are purchasing five more classes and probably five more after those…
I am so happy with Emily.