- National Criminal Record Check
- County/State Criminal Record Check
- Sex Offender Registry Search
- SSN Trace & Verification
I am a music student at UC Riverside, and my concentration is music education. I teach beginner students and intermediate level students guitar and piano. My lesson plan heavily concentrates on theories, sight reading, and performing.
My guitar lesson has three parts: chords, flatpicking, and theory. This lesson is designed for students who want to learn to play guitar as fast as possible. Students will be able to gain the proper technique to excel at the instrument in a short time. The theory aspect of guitar would focus on tabs and music staffs.
My piano lesson has two parts: theory and performing. And again, this lesson will give students the necessary knowledge and technique to execute a perfect piano performance. Students will gain valuable skills that are required to be a musician.
I only teach around the Inland Empire (preferably Riverside county). I mainly travel to students, but I also provide classes online. I give free first lesson to students to see if I am the right match for the student!
Follow me on LinkedIn : https://www.linkedin.com/in/eastonnguyen
I'm a tutor for math and English in ValVerde school district. I'm working with students to improve their math and English skills.
· Guitar · In home Easton did a great job connecting with an 8 year old and teaching him guitar. It was a great first lesson.
· Piano · In home Easton was on time, and we were very thrilled with our first lesson. He related well to children and had a great rapport and teaching style.
· Guitar · In home Ok so simply put, Easton is an amazing teacher. I started learning guitar because of Easton. He helped me pick up a guitar and chose great songs for me to play. He cared a lot about my decision to play guitar and supported me by encouraging me to play often despite my struggles at first. Even when he moved five hundred miles away, he recorded videos of lessons that kept me going. He is a very talented musician who has some great advice for anyone learning the guitar or piano. He also cares very deeply for his students and even puts his own time aside to help even when he doesn't need to. Now, thanks to him, I spend hours every day learning new songs and playing them on my guitar because of what he taught me. He's a great teacher and I am proof of his incredible work and I hope more people come to him for music lessons because he is an amazing teacher.
· Piano · In home I am extremely satisfied with Easton. He is very professional and commits himself to he's students. My daughter has learn a lot with him and has nothing but good things to say about him.
· Singing · In home Easton is exactly what my son needed, he is Sweet and he certainly knows how to work with children. Being a college student, Easton has all the knowledge freshed (music major), but most important is how he applies that knowledge. My son is 10 years old and not an easy kid to deal with, but Easton captured his heart first, and that was all my son needed to be attentive and willing to learn. He can either play piano or guitar which is a plus. I would not change him for anyone, he is very affordable as well.